Author Topic: Small adjustment needed.  (Read 2516 times)

crauds

Small adjustment needed.
« on: March 28, 2012, 07:31:24 pm »
Hi Umberto.  I thank you again for all the attention you gave several of us over last two days but I have a request that a small item be tweaked in your next update:

The rear stairway needs to back away further to the left (or if not possible, then have it turn more counterclockwise) to allow room for the left wing during pushback for the PMDG B737 winglet models.  Right now the staircase would cause major damage to the wingtip if this were RW.  Not serious since most of the time we are not looking in that direction anyway but you have provided such excellent animation so far that I have confidence that you will want to fix this in the future.  Thank you.

Craig
Craig Williams
I7 7700K OC to 4.8Ghz 16GB DDR4 2666Mhz SD RAM GTX1060 6GB LIQ Cooled Win10 Home 64

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Small adjustment needed.
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 09:38:33 pm »
All objects starting positions are not fixed, they are proportional to the parking radius. Which is why, we have a customize parking option in GSX, so you can tweak the vehicles starting position without having to change the AFCAD.

The rear stairway position is controlled by the Left radius, see the explanation at Page 22 on the GSX manual.