Author Topic: New Update solved the problem!  (Read 2891 times)

crauds

New Update solved the problem!
« on: March 28, 2012, 04:56:07 am »
Thanks, Umberto, for your diligence over the last two days in resolving the matter of baggage handling not completing.   I installed the update and tried the PMDG B737-900wl and went thru all processes and everything now seems to work perfectly!  I have not tried any other aircraft but they were never a problem before so I don't expect any now.  Again, thanks.  That is the best support I have ever received for any product. 

Craig
Craig Williams
I7 7700K OC to 4.8Ghz 16GB DDR4 2666Mhz SD RAM GTX1060 6GB LIQ Cooled Win10 Home 64

XCLTM3

Re: New Update solved the problem!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 07:26:46 am »
Yeah Craig,

got to agree with you. It seems Umberto and the team are working around the clock with all these issues relating to GSX. Take note other 3rd Party Add-On developers........

I just wonder sometimes, that if there were no duplication of thread questions/issues that have already been resolved/covered how much more time would that give Umberto and the team to work on more improvements/enhancements?

(NB: Craig: Not that your thread is a duplicate....just so many others on this forum).

Rgds,

Latebra Factum, Tertia Optio

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: New Update solved the problem!
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 10:24:13 am »
We are quite sure that problem would be solved by the upgrade: the most time-consuming part is being able to replicate the issue, but once a bug is spotted, we can consider it a dead bug.