Author Topic: Buildings disappear after install  (Read 74378 times)

Japsican310

Re: Buildings disappear after install
« Reply #150 on: March 05, 2012, 10:04:07 pm »
Thanks for the reply  ;D

I put Video Card and FSX Autogen to default settings and it still came out the same. So I went back and set the video card to the previous settings (Since it should give me good graphic quality, which I noticed a big good difference in graphics :o).

Attached are some screen shots that I took with my settings in fsx and with it are a screen shot of the FSX.EXE Compatibility. The Addon Manager is set to default, I just wanted to make sure that I was doing this right.

I'm using a Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit its a torrent version but its legit and registerd/activated and I can do the updates. Could this be my problem if so how? After I installed windows I went and got the drivers for my graphics card and did all the updates  ???

Can my graphics card handle the graphics FSDT KLAX demands? I think I'm on the border line.

Sorry for the big pictures I dont know how to make them any smaller.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 10:05:49 pm by Japsican310 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #151 on: March 06, 2012, 10:08:35 am »
Your problem is the video card, perhaps you use/used a tweaker which put something wrong in the registry, but the image quality in the screeenshots you posted is *very* bad nonetheless, I'd say disappearing pieces of buildings at KLAX is the less of your problems.

Try reinstall the video drivers using a driver cleaner utility.

Japsican310

« Reply #152 on: March 27, 2012, 09:14:24 pm »
I finally fixed the problem! Sorry it took me a while as im a flight instructor and barley have time for this now, but anyways I managed too uninstall the FSX SP2 and then reinstalled the SP2 and then wala everything went as you guys said is was supposed to do AND IT WAS NOT MY VIDEO CARD ::) thank god!  Now its runing fast and awesome with UT2 and my payeware aircraft. Anyway thanks for the tips, time, and help it was much appreciated.

By any chance do you guys know if you guys will do a KPHX ?