Author Topic: Bagagge unloading never ends since GSX 1.3  (Read 40692 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Bagagge unloading never ends since GSX 1.3
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2012, 06:43:38 pm »
erm and how do I get the belt loaders to leave the plane ?

They'll go away when you'll ask for departure clearance.

and if this behaviour exists since the first version, why can I see catering trucks in the manual without any cargo loaders at the plane ? Even the video on youtube shows the catering vehicle without any cargo loaders.

It was like that since the first *released* version, but the screenshots in the manual were taken when GSX was still in beta and this changed right before release, and our youtube video was made 11 months before GSX was released.

In any case, we already posted a fix, together with other things, as a Live Update.

Plexi1

• FS-Flightcrew.de
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2012, 06:47:30 pm »
hmm, okay, I had this different in mind, testing the update right now, thanks Umberto

Ha, both loaders now get bagagges and both leave the plane as soon as boarding is completed (this did not work before)

;D

Thank you very much  :)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 06:57:56 pm by Plexi1 »

ganesh

• Administrator
  • Developer of Couatl
    • Gamecentric
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2012, 07:40:13 pm »
erm and how do I get the belt loaders to leave the plane ?

and if this behaviour exists since the first version, why can I see catering trucks in the manual without any cargo loaders at the plane ? Even the video on youtube shows the catering vehicle without any cargo loaders.
The loaders will leave the plane after boarding or if you ask for departure. The video on youtube was done with a pre-release version that didn't have this feature, AFAICR.
Ganesh
Developer of Couatl

Plexi1

• FS-Flightcrew.de
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2012, 07:49:49 pm »
yes thanks for clarifying this but my problem was that they did not leave at all, when boarding was complete, the loader just stood where it was and when I requested departure, it told me that it was waiting for the boarding to finish, which never happend and the only way to solve this was to reset GSX, but now it works :)

XCLTM3

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2012, 09:35:30 pm »
yes thanks for clarifying this but my problem was that they did not leave at all, when boarding was complete, the loader just stood where it was and when I requested departure, it told me that it was waiting for the boarding to finish, which never happend and the only way to solve this was to reset GSX, but now it works :)

+1.....I had the same problem at YMML Gate E3 last night. Had to reset to get rid of him just so "Pushback" could be called and activated.

Rgds,

Latebra Factum, Tertia Optio

tf51d

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2012, 11:00:20 pm »
Don't worry about the "Passengers Boarded.  Baggage unloading in progress", this is just text wrongly placed, not an indication of problem in the program.

Actually it's not just a text problem! What's happening is when I'm deboarding the loaders unload the train leaves, (The loader stays as it should) and it never completes. If I try to start the catering process, it tells me to wait until the deboarding process finishes, and no catering trucks ever appears. The problem still exists after today's live update.

Thanks

Tom

andy_rulz_94

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2012, 03:53:52 am »
I also have this issue.

The other Issue i have that now in Australia you have introduced Virgin Australia and Jetstar which is great! but I have three different companies servicing my plane at one time (eg fwd baggage loader is Jetstar and the aft loader is VA while Qantas is the air stairs).

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2012, 10:28:49 am »
Actually it's not just a text problem!

I repeat and confirm the the message problem WAS just a wrong text, so it was just a cosmetic issue, not an indication of the problem, but I haven't said there wasn't any *other* problem, because obviously there was, otherwise we issue the update ? I only said that, so people won't keep reporting it as an hint how what the problem could be, because THAT was just a wrong label.

What's happening is when I'm deboarding the loaders unload the train leaves, (The loader stays as it should) and it never completes. If I try to start the catering process, it tells me to wait until the deboarding process finishes, and no catering trucks ever appears. The problem still exists after today's live update.

It doesn't happen here, I can see the deboarding completing normally, and it worked even before the update. Before the update, the problem happened only if you selected catering first, then boarding.

Since I can't reproduce it, please describe exactly your sequence of operation and, airplane used, airport and gate.

sven.stanka

« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2012, 11:38:42 am »
i have the same problem. If you debord the bagage debording never ends and you can not start catering. Also if you board , bagage loding never ends and you could not start pushback, you get the message bagage loading is still in progress and you have to wait for other services to complete

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2012, 11:43:37 am »
It doesn't happen here, I can see the deboarding completing normally, and it worked even before the update. Before the update, the problem happened only if you selected catering first, then boarding.

Since I can't reproduce it, please describe exactly your sequence of operation and, airplane used, airport and gate.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2012, 11:45:53 am »
A question to all of you having this problem: have you installed the PaintKit ? If yes, it's possible this is the issue: the PaintKit has been updated too, so you need to download it again and install it.

Note that this will overwrite any customization you made so, it's best if you backup all your customized sim.cfg files before installing the updated Paintkit.

sven.stanka

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2012, 12:33:43 pm »
A question to all of you having this problem: have you installed the PaintKit ? If yes, it's possible this is the issue: the PaintKit has been updated too, so you need to download it again and install it.

Note that this will overwrite any customization you made so, it's best if you backup all your customized sim.cfg files before installing the updated Paintkit.

I checked it with the paint kit but the problem is still there. I use a projectAirbus A321-232 and the problem was at Miami (KMIA) and La Guardia (KLGA). I think there is a problem with the rear cargo loader because it the load is finished the front cargo loader leaves the aircraft but the rear one still stands on the aircraft.

Plexi1

• FS-Flightcrew.de
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2012, 12:56:11 pm »
I had this problem with the CLS-MS81 at Boeing Field Gate22, the front loader left the plane but the rear one just stood there and waited but since the update yesterday, this works for me now

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2012, 01:45:41 pm »
If the cargo loader doesn't leave is NOT a problem. Is it supposed to remain there, in order to be sure it won't interfere with the catering approach path, which might happen if it returned back to its starting point as soon the deboarding is finished.

So, you shouldn't assume deboarding doesn't end, just because you still see the loaders, because only the train is supposed to leave, the loader will leave only when you ask for pushback clearance.

It always been like this, even before the update, the only different it's that before the update there was only the rear loader, but it stayed there too even after deboarding.

sven.stanka

« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2012, 02:12:24 pm »
If the cargo loader doesn't leave is NOT a problem. Is it supposed to remain there, in order to be sure it won't interfere with the catering approach path, which might happen if it returned back to its starting point as soon the deboarding is finished.

So, you shouldn't assume deboarding doesn't end, just because you still see the loaders, because only the train is supposed to leave, the loader will leave only when you ask for pushback clearance.

It always been like this, even before the update, the only different it's that before the update there was only the rear loader, but it stayed there too even after deboarding.

okay but the problem is not solved because GSX also told Loading/unloading baggage in progress