Author Topic: Bagagge unloading never ends since GSX 1.3  (Read 40689 times)

Plexi1

• FS-Flightcrew.de
Bagagge unloading never ends since GSX 1.3
« on: March 23, 2012, 02:26:07 pm »
I am experiencing a new problem since GSX 1.3, deboarding never ends because it always waits for bagagge unloading to end but it never ends. I can see the bagagges being unloaded onto the bagagge vehicles, the vehicle drives away and thats it.

tf51d

Re: Bagagge unloading never ends since GSX 1.3
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 02:31:19 pm »
Have the same problem, this with the new loaders. I have to do a reset to clear it.

Guenseli

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 03:17:22 pm »
Had juyt one flight with the NGX, but there this happened to me, too ...
Could only cancel GSX

Buggsy44

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 03:20:27 pm »
I had same problem, but after boarding. boarding finished, the front baggage loader on the NGX backed away, but didn't leave, the aft one remained, and then the GSX screen said boarding completed, waiting for baggage UNloading.

Travis

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 03:26:47 pm »
Same thing as Buggsy.

I had skipped initial deboarding and started with catering, then went to boarding, FWIW.

I reset GSX then pushed back....

travis@aivlasoft.com
travis@fscaptain.net

JPL19

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2012, 03:32:32 pm »
Same here with the PMDG MD-11.

Joe

crauds

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2012, 05:37:27 pm »
I think I am experiencing related problem.  I started with fuel request.  That went OK.  Then I requested Catering and that seemed to be OK but when I requested passenger boarding I noticed first off that one sound track says something that sounds like "emolia".  What does that mean?  Some foreign language?  But I digress...

After passengers were loaded I received a text accross the screen stating, "Passengers Boarded.  Baggage unloading in progress."  I noticed that front baggage truck had backed away but rear one was still at the cargo door.  I requested pushback and as soon as I chose the direction, I noticed that baggage was then being unloaded from the rear cargo hold even though all doors had already been closed.  (The aircraft was B737-800wl and airport was VECC stand with no jet bridge).  I restarted GSX and tried it again from the point of "request boarding" and this time all seemed to proceed correctly but again after boarding had concluded I received the same erroneous text message but this time both trucks had backed away and I was prompted to close Cargo and Passenger entry doors. 

I will try to duplicate the first scenario but clearly an error in the conclusion of boarding text message is indicated.

Craig
Craig Williams
I7 7700K OC to 4.8Ghz 16GB DDR4 2666Mhz SD RAM GTX1060 6GB LIQ Cooled Win10 Home 64

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2012, 05:43:32 pm »
Don't worry about the "Passengers Boarded.  Baggage unloading in progress", this is just text wrongly placed, not an indication of problem in the program.

ganesh

• Administrator
  • Developer of Couatl
    • Gamecentric
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2012, 05:58:25 pm »
I had skipped initial deboarding and started with catering, then went to boarding, FWIW.

Thanks for the info. The problem actually occurs only in this case. If you don't skip deboarding or if you skip catering, it works.

I had same problem, but after boarding. boarding finished, the front baggage loader on the NGX backed away, but didn't leave, the aft one remained, and then the GSX screen said boarding completed, waiting for baggage UNloading.

The aft loader didn't back away because it is still waiting for the baggage train. It's the train that is stuck. By the way, the loaders won't leave the parking in any case, they just go back to their initial position on the parking. As for the "baggage unloading" message, well... it's just a wrong cut&paste.

I'm on it. Will be fixed shortly in the next live update.
Ganesh
Developer of Couatl

Plexi1

• FS-Flightcrew.de
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2012, 05:59:40 pm »
the problem here is not the text but the cargo loader, it stays attached to the plane and does not back off, tested with the CLS MD-81

welchb21

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2012, 06:09:14 pm »
i also noticed this with the captain sim 767, the loaders went into position and then the front cargo train came and loaded the carts very well then the train went back to its parking spot but the rear train never came to load the carts, so the front loader backed up after loading and the rear loader stayed in position and i got the message, " passenger boarding complete. Baggage unloading in progress" but the second cart like i said never came to load the rear cargo. any ideas why this might have happened? thanks.

ganesh

• Administrator
  • Developer of Couatl
    • Gamecentric
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2012, 06:16:12 pm »
Got it. Umberto will prepare a Live Update with the fix in a few minutes. Stay tuned.
Ganesh
Developer of Couatl

Plexi1

• FS-Flightcrew.de
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2012, 06:20:31 pm »
interesting, I hope it fixes another problem I just found also. When I call the catering truck on the CLS-MD81, both belt loaders drive to the plane, the bagagge trucks pass the loaders without holding and drive away and then the catering truck appears. The belt loaders never leave the plane anymore afterwards.

and this not only happens with the MD-81 but with severall other planes also

ganesh

• Administrator
  • Developer of Couatl
    • Gamecentric
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2012, 06:23:49 pm »
interesting, I hope it fixes another problem I just found also. When I call the catering truck on the CLS-MD81, both belt loaders drive to the plane, the bagagge trucks pass the loaders without holding and drive away and then the catering truck appears. The belt loaders never leave the plane anymore afterwards.

and this not only happens with the MD-81 but with severall other planes also
That is the correct behaviour. It has been like that since the first version of GSX.
Ganesh
Developer of Couatl

Plexi1

• FS-Flightcrew.de
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2012, 06:25:19 pm »
erm and how do I get the belt loaders to leave the plane ?

and if this behaviour exists since the first version, why can I see catering trucks in the manual without any cargo loaders at the plane ? Even the video on youtube shows the catering vehicle without any cargo loaders.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 06:30:19 pm by Plexi1 »