Author Topic: GSX & ERJ  (Read 4300 times)

cowings1588

GSX & ERJ
« on: March 10, 2012, 07:39:00 am »
Just as I thought & same problem I was having with the other company.. With my ERJ I am not getting any Beltloader to meet my aircraft & there bringing the bags to the wrong side of the aircraft because on the ERJ the Bin unlike most aircraft is on the captain side of the aircraft..

Is this small problem going to be fixed with future updates ??  For the ERJ-145,145XR from feelthere as well as the CRJ that also has its cargo bin on the left side ??

This is really the only problem I really found with it.. I love it other wise.. However like I said I had the problem with AES too is there's didn't have anything to take care of the ERJ either & I was really hoping this would all be fixed when GSX was going to come out that there's would take care of the ERJ's however I just tried it & tested it & notice no belt loader ever came up to it & the bags were brought to the right side of the plane where if it had been the ERJ-170 or 195 it would of been fine because there bin is on the right side but ERJ & CRJ's are on the Captain side of the airplane & I'm yet to see AES or now GSX still yet to handle the ERJ's or CRJ's

Also the wide bodies like the 767 have a bin on the left side for loose cargo.. Like strollers & gate check items or luggage not in containers but is hand stacked...  Just wondering if this will be covered also under the next live update ?  It kinda looks weird having bags not come to proper side for the Express Jet 145 or Canadian Regional 200 -900
COA
Bill

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX & ERJ
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 09:58:16 am »