Author Topic: Aircraft Editor scenery won't stop slewing  (Read 2460 times)

airernie

Aircraft Editor scenery won't stop slewing
« on: November 21, 2015, 05:45:29 am »
When I attempt to edit a door using the aircraft editor all of the scenery and arrows continuously orbit the aircraft and I am unable to stop them to edit the doors.

Also, I see no green arrows, just multiple blue ones reading PAX 4, which is the correct door.. just not correctly titled..

I am attempting to edit the FeelThere ERJ v2, which is incorrectly setup in the GSX database. 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Aircraft Editor scenery won't stop slewing
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2015, 03:14:15 pm »
This is caused by your joystick being not properly calibrated. So, either calibrate the joystick properly, or use this setting in the [GSX] section of the %APPDATA%\Virtuali\Couatladdons.ini file

editor_disable_joystick = 1

To have GSX automatically disable the joystick when entering the editor.

I am attempting to edit the FeelThere ERJ v2, which is incorrectly setup in the GSX database.

Please clarify what do you mean with this, if there's really a problem with it, we might be able to fix it.

airernie

Re: Aircraft Editor scenery won't stop slewing
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2015, 07:43:57 pm »
virtuali,

I attempted calibrating my Saitek joysticks, but they still were too glitchy, so I unplugged all of them; yoke, rudder pedals, trim wheel, and tpm.

That settled the editor down and also explains why I've never been able to use slew mode correctly on my computer.

I am now able to edit the doors.

Thank you for your help.