Author Topic: Sunken Buildings Near Sky Train  (Read 4778 times)

westoverfd17

Sunken Buildings Near Sky Train
« on: February 28, 2012, 07:06:59 am »
I have redone my pc and when I installed DFW I have some of the buildings around sky train are showing up partially below ground, all I have for sceneries are all FSdreamteam and 2 Flytampa sceneries installed no mesh. Any ideas? Thanks  Also tried using new downloader for addon manger still no luck.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Sunken Buildings Near Sky Train
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 11:56:30 am »
Define "partially". If it's just a few centimeters, that's normal. If it's much more, than it's not. Also, have you set the Mesh sliders as suggested in the KDFW manual, on the "Design notes" page ?

westoverfd17

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 02:08:50 pm »
Only the very top of the buildings are showing, the gates don't connect to the buildings just left in the air.  I have treid re-install and have mesh settings adjusted right and still nothing. All other scenries are working fine. having problem with all the buildings at or near Gate A23.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 02:28:49 pm »
Try to install the current version of the Stand-Alone Addon Manager for FSX after the scenery.

westoverfd17

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 02:48:30 pm »
Tried that still nothing.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 09:45:58 pm »
Then the problem must have been caused by another scenery in conflict, try to use the free FSX Airport Scanner program to check if you have duplicates AFCADs for KDFW.