Author Topic: A Black Line at Lihue;  (Read 4939 times)

wingnut

A Black Line at Lihue;
« on: February 28, 2012, 02:17:44 am »
Hello;

Today I went to this airport,and I had to rename the bgl files in the Hawaiin Scenery folder,I have Hilo,and Lihue,everything was looking good,until I ran across this black line,when viewing the exterior of the aircraft,everything else is looking good.I made sure that I had all the updates.I have GSX installed,the latest version.I'm running Fsx Acc.This line reminds me of a problem I had once with St. Maarteen,but they came out with an update to correct this.I also use My Traffic X,and I renamed the bgl files for the airport as well,in the My Traffic X,scenery folder.
The buildings,and everything else is good.

Thanks;

Mark
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 02:19:18 am by wingnut »
Mark W.

simbio

• FSDreamTeam developer
Re: A Black Line at Lihue;
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 01:50:37 pm »
What file did you rename? if you turn off the scenery shadows it goes away ?

wingnut

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 10:15:48 pm »
Hello;

I renamed the -cvx.PHLIX.bgl,replacing the bgl,with Lihue.That fixed the black line,but when I called ATC to be assigned a gate,it said gate 21,and GSX selection went to 10,so I follwed the follow me truck to gte 10.

Mark
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 10:50:38 pm by wingnut »
Mark W.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 11:08:33 pm »
First, the .CVX file doesn't control anything related to parkings, atc, GSX, etc

And, there's no relationship whatsoever between the Gate assigned by the ATC and the Gate you select in GSX. Whether you want to select the same gate in GSX or not, it's entirely your choice. Of course, the GSX Follow Me and all the other services, are only tied to the choice made in GSX.

wingnut

« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 12:43:38 am »
Hello;

I was finaaly able to correct my problems,removed the Hawiian Airport scenery,re-insatlled(the latest version from the web site) with GSX already installed,all my problems were corrected,Thank you all for your replies.

Mark
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 12:47:07 am by wingnut »
Mark W.