Author Topic: Cloud9 F4 Phantom  (Read 9423 times)

stadnik

Cloud9 F4 Phantom
« on: February 25, 2012, 11:33:52 pm »
Having just re-discovered FS2004 again I decided to purchase the Cloud9 F4 Phantom. However after sucessfully installing and activating I noticed that in spot view there are no textures showing for the cockpit/panel.  Inside cockpit view, everything fine and I seem to have all the other fuselage textures externally displayed ok.  See screenshot attached.  I installed trial version of F104 Starfighter and it was all fine so it seems like a problem just with the F4 and not with my windows 7 etc. Have done reinstall, administrator, AVG anti-virus off etc but not resolved. What might be the problem and the solution ? Thanks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Cloud9 F4 Phantom
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 12:06:03 am »
A missing texture can't be possible related to the antivirus so, your install is fine.

I think it's a bug that has been there since the Phantom was released, and nobody noticed it. As a workaround, you can copy the following file:

FS9\Aircraft\cloud9_textures\C9F4_CP1.BMP

into any "texture" subfolder of all the "cloud9 Phantom" models. There's no need to copy into each of the "texture.xxxx" livery variation, it's enough make a copy of it in only in the main "texture" folder of every folder that begins with "cloud9 phantom" under FS9\Aircraft
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 12:50:55 am by virtuali »

stadnik

Re: Cloud9 F4 Phantom
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 12:50:18 am »
Thanks for your quick reply.  Issue now resolved and one lovely F4 phantom complete.  Brilliant customer service !  :)