Author Topic: Parking/Gates at FSX Default PANC  (Read 4846 times)

Daniel.Burke01

Parking/Gates at FSX Default PANC
« on: February 25, 2012, 11:33:31 pm »
Hi there,

I have the full version of GSX, however when I land in Anchorage the only available option for gates/parking is "Parking 1 - 11".  None of the gates at PANC are available on the list.  Then if you park at a gate either assigned by ATC or randomly, once you cut the engines, the Ground features never become available even if the gate is large enough to support the aircraft, it just shows the parking assignments.  If you restart GSX after you're at the gate, then the ground features become available however the luggage carts have no tractor attached to them and they never move to the cargo hold area so therefor the entire system never works....This is at the FSX default PANC...

Thanks,
~DAN BURKE~

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Parking/Gates at FSX Default PANC
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 11:41:07 pm »
I've tried the default PANC now, and everything works normally, I can see several terminals listed, A, B, C, G, N, R plus many Parkings (more than 11), and went to a random gate, all works and Alaskan Airlines is handling the airport.

Check if you have another AFCAD in conflict: go to a parking that works, and select the "Customize this parking position" option from the GSX menu. Even if you don't really customize anything, it will say which AFCAD GSX is taking informations from.

Daniel.Burke01

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 04:52:55 am »
I have a clean install of FSX, so the AFCAD would have to be the one that came with FSX.  There is nothing for it to be conflicting with.  Maybe the one you were working with is not the original FSX AFCAD?  I have no idea why mine would be any different...I am stumped

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 10:55:36 am »
Maybe the one you were working with is not the original FSX AFCAD? 

I can only confirm my AFCAD is the default, it's named APX08100.bgl and it's labeled as "stock" when opened with any AFCAD editor, and it has exactly the same parkings listed in GSX.

I have no idea why mine would be any different...I am stumped

As I've said in my previous message:

Check if you have another AFCAD in conflict: go to a parking that works, and select the "Customize this parking position" option from the GSX menu. Even if you don't really customize anything, it will say which AFCAD GSX is taking informations from.