Author Topic: Gate Assignments and issues with Terminal 1 & 2  (Read 4097 times)

usflyboi28

Gate Assignments and issues with Terminal 1 & 2
« on: February 24, 2012, 09:19:25 am »
Hey everyone!! 

I'm new to the scenery and new to the forum.  THE SCENERY IS AMAZING!!  I was wondering if there are any suggestions for problems I seem to be having wit aircraft at terminals 1 & 2.  I never really get any A/C at T1 US&SW  4 or 5 at the most ever.   T2 NEVER has Hawaiian A/C there. The gates do fill up with ACA,AMX ANZ CCA VIR KLM AZA but never HAL and it sits empty most of the time. I have AFX and have altered parking spots properties with no avail. 

ABOUT the AFCAD.
Here is my AFCAD that is pretty on spot.  I used AFX to modify.  It's not perfect and still needs some work.  There are  If anyone has any tips It would be GREATLY appreciated.   I still have some old parking codes used as I haven't completely updated some mergered carriers (NWA/USA/COA) but the current codes are on the same gates so they should be about right.  I've made use of the Hangers for QF AA UA  & FDX on the wst end of the field and DL & UA on the SE side.  Skywest EMBS are scattered occasionally.  2 QF Heavies seem to stay at the AA terminal all day long but wasn't quite sure just how to fix that as if I made other spots they would never come back to the terminal so They are split 2 and 2 or 3 between the terminal and Hanger.  Let me know if you have any comments on that as well!!

Thanks everyone!!

Gabe

bilookhan

Re: Gate Assignments and issues with Terminal 1 & 2
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 01:15:55 am »
Hi I just bought KLAX fs9 yesterday and I love it...
Amazing work.
However, I did notice the afcad file i little weird. There were empty gates and very little AI movement. Infact so few AI available gates were there that when a 747 did land it suddenly disappeared after touchdown.

I downloaded the above afcad, and it works fine now. I work with afcad program. Lemme know what items you think are incomplete and I can help out if you want :)