Author Topic: Invisible GSX ground vehicles with AES running  (Read 5348 times)

acra24

Invisible GSX ground vehicles with AES running
« on: February 23, 2012, 10:42:03 pm »
Hello

I deactivated AES when I bought GSX.  GSX was running ok and all the vehicles and marshaller were visible but since I have reactivated AES all the GSX vehicles have disappeared. I can use the GSX interface, for example by calling for refuel the dialogue box appears telling me that the fuel truck is in position and it brings up the fuel/payload screen correctly.  The only problem is I cannot see the fuel truck.  The same happens if I use GSX for pushback/catering or baggage.  AES still works and I can see its vehicles but I would prefer to use GSX for everyting except for the jetway docking and cleaning services. It has happened at UK2000 EGSS and EGKK plus MDPC.

Thanks

Andrew

Andrew737

Re: Invisible GSX ground vehicles with AES running
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 11:38:15 pm »
Hello

If you use FSUIPC, I think FSUIPC is hiding the GSX Vehicles. Look in the FSUIPC .ini file and change the 'yes' to a 'no' or a '1' to a '2' on a line that says something about deleting or hiding the default FSX airport vehicles. There is a line in there somewhere.

In any case the answer you need is in the forum just search AES GSX.

Regards

Andrew
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 11:50:28 pm by Andrew737 »
Regards Andrew

acra24

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 04:18:22 pm »
Hi Andrew

Thanks for the info.  I have changed the line Deletevehicles for AES from Yes to No and will try it next time.

Regards

Andrew

Andrew737

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 07:58:29 pm »
Insert Quote
Hi Andrew

Thanks for the info.  I have changed the line Deletevehicles for AES from Yes to No and will try it next time.

Regards

Andrew

Hello

Good luck hope it works.

I am pretty sure You WILL encounter other issues like 2 marshallers but just check the forum out - its all here. Some others have been using both and I think with success.

Regards

Andrew
Regards Andrew

Pete Dowson

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2012, 01:21:35 am »
If you use FSUIPC, I think FSUIPC is hiding the GSX Vehicles.

It removes the default vehicles at the user aircraft's gate if AES is active at that airport, but the current version of FSUIPC4 (4.80 or later) recognises the GSX vehicles and leave them alone even if AES is active. then you need to change any parameter.

Regards
Pete

acra24

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2012, 12:13:08 am »
Thanks to you both.  I tiried the solution of editing the line and it worked fine.  I will, however, upgrade to the latest version of FSUIPC.  I have the registered version 4.75.

Thanks again. 

Andrew