Author Topic: Rolling Plane.  (Read 3945 times)

RomeoSierra

Rolling Plane.
« on: February 23, 2012, 01:09:33 pm »
In the Maddog and Project Airbus after the tug has come to a stop during the pushback process the airplane starts to roll forward before being told to set parking brake.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Rolling Plane.
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 01:43:38 pm »
About the Maddog, we really can't fix anything, because we contacted Leonardo at their official support email weeks ago before GSX was released, with some questions about supporting their airplane, and never got any reply so far.

But it's strange something like that would appear with the Project Airbus, which I don't think it does things out of standard. In any case, nobody reported this problem before.

RomeoSierra

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 02:47:58 pm »
Yea leonardo support is "dead" and it sucks not being able to use gsx with it. Im using the wilco/project airbus merge and when the tug stop it like the plane jumps forward idk why but thats what happens. With the other planes all is well.

Plexi1

• FS-Flightcrew.de
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 09:23:56 am »
the Project Airbus rolls automatically when the parking brake is not set because it is designed that way (unless you have a different FDE for it). To correct this, it would be needed to edit the aircraft.cfg

RomeoSierra

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 10:51:33 am »
the Project Airbus rolls automatically when the parking brake is not set because it is designed that way (unless you have a different FDE for it). To correct this, it would be needed to edit the aircraft.cfg

I know it does that but I thought the tug was supposed to hold the plane in position until its removed.The tug from the other developer holds the plane in position and does not make it go forward. I thought it was the same for GSX but I realize its not.