Author Topic: Misread gates at airport  (Read 3308 times)

curt1

Misread gates at airport
« on: February 22, 2012, 03:24:21 pm »
Yesterday I downloaded TJSJ from another scenery developer, and the GSX options don't coincide with the gates at the airport.  For example, I select Gate 25 in GSX, and the marshaller goes to Gate 27, and so forth.  Since this is the only airport I have this problem, I presume it's an issue with the airport, not GSX.  Is there anything I can do to correct this, or should I just get in touch with the developer of the airport?  Thanks for your help.   

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Misread gates at airport
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 04:42:20 pm »
It's possible the AFCAD has a problem, so the default is used instead. You can select which AFCAD is in use, by selecting the option in GSX to customize a parking position. Even if you don't change anything, it will tell you which AFCAD is in use.

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 05:48:31 pm »
Yesterday I downloaded TJSJ from another scenery developer...

Are you talking about the good version from Imagine Sim, or the crapware from Blueprint?
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

curt1

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 10:29:49 pm »
Bruce, it's the Imagine Sim airport.  I just saw that IS has a choice of AFCAD files available, with AI parking or without.  I'll give those a shot and see if that resolves my problem.  I know you have an appreciation for sceneries, so if you have this same airport with better results, please let me know.