Author Topic: Where can I find which GSX Version I have Installed (Version Nr.)  (Read 3664 times)

liketofly

Hi everybody,

This might be a stupid one, ;D but I can't find the Version Nr. of GSX  :o. Could some one please enlighten me? ???

regards

Liketofly

liketofly

Re: Where can I find which GSX Version I have Installed (Version Nr.)
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 09:17:14 pm »
HI,

:( 41 Views and no answer.... I didn't think the answer would be soo complicated.... ???

regards
liketofly....

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 10:07:38 pm »
Well, complaining that you haven't got an answer after only 1 hour or so, it's a bit extreme and, just to put this in perspective, it's 10:02 PM here now...

In any case, you can find the installed version number in the Windows Control panel, under the Add/Remove Programs section. Not that this really matters to GSX, since there's the Live Update, the version number it's not really something you should worry about, if you are current with the Live Update, you *have* the latest version, regardless of the version number.

The only things that are not coming with Live Updates are the additional vehicle liveries, which you can download separately so, even if you had installed the original 1.0 version, with the Live Update and with the additional vehicle liveries, you have the same version as someone that downloads the 1.2 installer today.

liketofly

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 11:12:30 pm »
Hi,

Thanks for the answer, however... it was more like 12 hrs   

No harm done...

regards
liketofly
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 12:57:47 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 12:57:58 am »
Yes, you are right, didn't notice the AM/PM time...