Author Topic: O'Hare Int'l Ramp and Concourse lighting  (Read 4093 times)

flyingman321

O'Hare Int'l Ramp and Concourse lighting
« on: February 17, 2012, 04:50:56 am »
Hello,

I was flying the other day and I was noticing the Lights at the Terminal on my taxi out and I noticed that the Lights that are attached to the Concourse Building are really yellow than real world. So I found a really good picture that I think is a good example of what should tghe lighting color be and I hope you will take into consideration for the MAJOR update (even though V2.0 was a major update) so could be just a little bit more realism added into the simulation of flying.

Picture of OHare Airport South (soon to be Central) tower and overviewing H and G concourse

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: O'Hare Int'l Ramp and Concourse lighting
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 02:50:56 pm »
We tend to not base colors on pictures, especially with lights, because that could be very misleading.

That white color might just be the digital camera trying to compensate white balance automatically, see those two pictures here, they are both O'Hare, which one is "right" ?

Flyingnut

• Flyingnut
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 04:35:46 pm »
Living near KORD, I can say that KORD has yellow looking lighting.
Marty
PPL - Instrument Rating

D_mitris

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 04:18:34 am »
For future consideration..

Mine has a green tint to it much like Las Vegas airport lights.    It would be great if they could be more like the LAX lights which look great in the yellow tint.