Author Topic: Gate listing  (Read 3882 times)

jcalder

Gate listing
« on: February 17, 2012, 12:38:02 am »
Hi, I upgraded to V2.0 of O'Hare last night and when I go to select a gate it doesn't specify whether it's for a "Medium" or "Heavy" anymore, it just says GA.

Did I do something wrong?  I've been out of the simming world for awhile, getting back into it now, kind of rusty.

Thanks!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Gate listing
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 02:31:10 am »
Almost all our sceneries are made like this, to get rid of the default vehicles.

jcalder

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 04:22:43 am »
Oh, ok, I asked because I checked in KDFW and it had the "heavy" or "medium" listings there.

I have KJFK, KORD, KDFW, KLAS and PHNL from you guys, I'm trying KLAX right now which seems to run just fine.

Thanks for your quick reply, I'll just have to read up on a parking map so I know which gates I can choose after landing.  I primarily fly the PMDG 744 or 748.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 05:15:34 am by jcalder »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 02:53:20 pm »
Thanks for your quick reply, I'll just have to read up on a parking map so I know which gates I can choose after landing.  I primarily fly the PMDG 744 or 748.

Note that if you use GSX (which is free to use at all our airports), it will give you more friendly names when you select a parking, for example KLAX will say "Terminal 1, Tom Bradley, Remove Over Night parking", etc and will indicate if a parking is too small for the airplane you are flying.