FSDreamTeam forum
January 26, 2020, 12:25:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HI Airports Vol.2 BROKEN/MISS ADDRESSED LINK!!!  (Read 2493 times)
ifly_canadian

« on: February 16, 2012, 05:02:27 AM »

Hey Guys,

Just purchased the Vol.2 Hawaii Project from you guys. I was Really excited about it , I haven't flown into PHKO for maybe 5+ years, simply due to poor freeware sceneries.

Anyways, click the FS9 DL link on the Page, and the file it offeres is the exe for the Vol.1 airports. I just realised this after rechecking the installation. I accidently installed the Vol.1 version.

So as soon as you guys can fix it. that would be great.
I need my Fix, I'm "Jonezin'" real bad.
Silverbird

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 06:21:21 AM »

Hey Guys,

Just purchased the Vol.2 Hawaii Project from you guys. I was Really excited about it , I haven't flown into PHKO for maybe 5+ years, simply due to poor freeware sceneries.

Anyways, click the FS9 DL link on the Page, and the file it offeres is the exe for the Vol.1 airports. I just realised this after rechecking the installation. I accidently installed the Vol.1 version.

So as soon as you guys can fix it. that would be great.
I need my Fix, I'm "Jonezin'" real bad.

Hi just checked it myself it does indeed point to vol1 http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_hawaii2.html I'm sure they will fix it soon.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 06:23:43 AM by Silverbird » Logged

Cesar

New Jersey EWR
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 10:57:31 AM »

Thank you, the link is fixed now.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: