Author Topic: GSX Vehicles Update - New Liveries !! - Download HERE  (Read 318348 times)

Jean-claude

Re: GSX Vehicles Update - New Liveries !! - Download HERE
« Reply #120 on: September 08, 2014, 09:48:43 am »
Thank you for your answer, as noted in my message, I was aware of that since they bought Jet Aviation in 2007 but I was not aware that they would handle Swiss (LX) hence my query regarding Swissport. Then if I understand your reply, this means that only one ground handling livery is available per airport, i.e. in this case dnata for both airports. Is there any Swissport livery yet in GSX somewhere if I may ask?
Thank you.

streichholz

« Reply #121 on: September 08, 2014, 09:57:15 am »
Look at Larnaca, Athens, Canary Islands...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #122 on: September 08, 2014, 10:07:12 am »
Then if I understand your reply, this means that only one ground handling livery is available per airport, i.e. in this case dnata for both airports. Is there any Swissport livery yet in GSX somewhere if I may ask?

It's possible to have several operators on a specific airport, and they can be handled on a parking-by-parking basis, depending on the airlines assigned to the parking spot in the scenery AFCAD ( the atc_parking_codes ).

The PaintKit documentation explains how the scoring system works, and in case of Zurich, you see DNATA, because that's what we programmed, at score 4, but you can change that (follow the PaintKit documentation), and have Swissport assigned to it as well, because Swissports is certainly available in GSX.

Jean-claude

« Reply #123 on: September 08, 2014, 12:33:57 pm »
All clear, thank you!

Donato

« Reply #124 on: June 27, 2015, 04:08:39 pm »
Perhaps there's some thing that I don't understand. What do I do to download all these livery?   

Donato

« Reply #125 on: June 27, 2015, 05:07:20 pm »
As do I do to download that livery?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #126 on: June 27, 2015, 05:51:38 pm »
As discussed so many times in the forum, all the latest liveries are included in the GSX full installer OR in the vehicle update installers.

As an *exception* to this, ONLY because we are still beta testing the latest version of Couatl/GSX, the full GSX installer hasn't been updated with SOME additional liveries that were added during the beta period. This means, while we are in Beta, in order to get all the latest liveries, you must download the more recent vehicle updates installers.

After the beta period is ended, we'll be back to normal, and we'll revert to the usual system that, all the current liveries will always be included in the current GSX full installer, and the separate vehicles update installers will only be needed if you don't want to download the full installer again.

HB-JHK

« Reply #127 on: July 13, 2015, 03:22:49 pm »
Dear all

A Little question to you guys: If I want only Swissport Handling in LSZH, LSGG and other Airport, what I have to do exactly?

Thanks
Best regards
Massi

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #128 on: July 13, 2015, 05:28:20 pm »
A Little question to you guys: If I want only Swissport Handling in LSZH, LSGG and other Airport, what I have to do exactly?

First, as already discussed in this thread, Both DNATA and Swissport has been correctly assigned to GSX at LSZH, because according to DNATA website, they provided complete ground handling service at LSZH and LSGG:

http://www.dnata.ch/web/en/ground-handling.html

So, it's correct that both have the same equal change to be selected. With the latest Couatl 3 Public Beta, here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,11796.0.html

We added a new feature that will let you select an operator from a menu, amongst all the one with at least 4 letter of matching ICAO code so, at LSZH, you can simply always select Swissport, if you don't want to use DNATA.

At LSGG, instead, since only DNATA has a score of 4, you should either change all the SIM.CFG for all GSX Simobjects, to add LSGG to their Couatl.icaoprefixes lines. This way, it will match DNATA with 4 letters, so you can (IF you install the Couatl 3 Beta) select it from the menu like in LSZH. This might not be the easiest thing to do so, it might just be easier if we add Swissport with an score of 4 at LSGG too.

HB-JHK

« Reply #129 on: July 14, 2015, 10:02:51 am »
Okay, I will try and let you know.

best regards
Massimo

HB-JHK

« Reply #130 on: July 14, 2015, 11:13:08 pm »
I try today but now I receive always this message like below:

http://fs2.directupload.net/images/150714/9sfc9mjj.jpg

Can you help me, please?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 10:43:43 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #131 on: July 15, 2015, 10:44:44 am »
I try today but now I receive always this message like below:

Why you haven't done what the message is telling you: "Do you want to open the log too see error details" ?

HB-JHK

« Reply #132 on: July 15, 2015, 06:52:57 pm »
Sorry for that following message I have:

couatl v3.0 (build 3098)
panic log started on Wed Jul 15 18:51:16 2015

problem raised by engine or unspecified addonError: exception UNRECOGNIZED_ID in request 0000019e param #3
Error: exception UNRECOGNIZED_ID in request 0000019e param #3
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 01:04:25 pm by virtuali »

HB-JHK

« Reply #133 on: July 16, 2015, 11:33:09 am »
Any idea, how I can solve the Problem?

Thanks for help!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #134 on: July 16, 2015, 01:08:11 pm »
I see you use a custom configuration for the Aerosoft A320, which is not needed, since the airplane is already included in the GSX internal database so, the first thing to try, is to remove the GSX.CFG file here:

C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali/Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus A320 CFM\gsx.cfg