Author Topic: GSX Vehicles Update - New Liveries !! - Download HERE  (Read 319929 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Vehicles Update - New Liveries !! - Download HERE
« Reply #105 on: December 12, 2013, 07:32:53 pm »
Any chance of making liveries for the vehicles in Air Seychelles colours? It would blend in perfectly with the newly released Seychelles X scenery released by Aerosoft recently.

Good suggestion, I'll have a look...

EDIT:

Air Seychelles is in now, just download and install the Vehicles updater 3
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 08:11:12 pm by virtuali »

chestajeff

FSX won't run after GSX update
« Reply #106 on: December 18, 2013, 03:26:26 pm »
[After updating GSX FSX will not start beyond the splash screen, as soon as the opening music starts FSX crashes. I have the latest version and updates for FSX and for Windows 7, any help would be appreciated.

My system runs Windows 7 pro (64 bit)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSX won't run after GSX update
« Reply #107 on: December 18, 2013, 05:31:58 pm »
[After updating GSX FSX will not start beyond the splash screen, as soon as the opening music starts FSX crashes. I have the latest version and updates for FSX and for Windows 7, any help would be appreciated.

Try to Download and install the Stand-Alone Addon Manager. Don't use an older installer you might have already, download it now and install it.

psykie

« Reply #108 on: December 27, 2013, 07:00:25 pm »
Hello

I mentioned this request in another post under "future of GSX" but thought it would be appropirate here as well. 

REQUEST:  Could you guys have a choice of PAX vehicles (to either replace or amend the default VAN) that would service Corporate Jets at the FBO'S.  Choices like a Cadillac Limousine, Rolls Rouyce, Range Rover, and or a nice Sports Car.

Matthew
Matthew
i7-4770K3.5Ghz OC 4.5Ghz on a Z87-Pro ASUS MOBO, with a 240GB SSD for FSX only, 16gb/2400 Vengence DDR-3, Nividia GeForce GTX 780, on Win 7, 64 bit operating system.

kyurem800

« Reply #109 on: March 23, 2014, 07:52:31 pm »
Hi i dont know if i am posting this in the right page but currently in fsx im using the Premier Aircraft Design BAE 146-200 and the conveyor belt baggage loader is not showing up. I have set the config and set the loader type to Belt and it is still not showing up. Thanks in advance for your help.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #110 on: March 23, 2014, 09:32:18 pm »
Hi i dont know if i am posting this in the right page but currently in fsx im using the Premier Aircraft Design BAE 146-200 and the conveyor belt baggage loader is not showing up. I have set the config and set the loader type to Belt and it is still not showing up.

The conveyor belt can only reach as low as 90 cm. from ground. If that airplane cargo door is lower than that, it can't use that vehicle.

kyurem800

« Reply #111 on: March 24, 2014, 02:33:26 am »
Ok it looks like it is lower than 90cm. Thanks for the quick reply :D

nax783

« Reply #112 on: July 10, 2014, 11:16:31 am »
Hey was wondering if it is possible to add Aviator as Ground Handling in Norway. Since Norwegian Air Shuttle use them and not SAS. The two are rivals  ;D  and it will be more real if sas  handled sas and Aviator took care of Norwegian Air Shuttle Ground Handling.

Thanks for a great product  ;D :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #113 on: July 10, 2014, 06:03:40 pm »
Well, there's no such thing right now of a ground operator preference, depending on the airline you are flying, but we might take it into consideration for a future upgrade.

dabw9

« Reply #114 on: July 16, 2014, 02:24:57 pm »
Hello,

I would like to see Goldair Handling Liveries please :)

http://www.goldair-handling.gr/en/network/greece - link to the airports they support in Greece

http://billedeupload.dk/?v=Rkyd1.jpg - image from Skiathos :)

Cheers,

Dan

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #115 on: July 16, 2014, 04:53:54 pm »
Noted.

maxxx

« Reply #116 on: July 18, 2014, 02:17:00 pm »
Well, there's no such thing right now of a ground operator preference, depending on the airline you are flying, but we might take it into consideration for a future upgrade.
that would be great. How about a user interface to modify the handlers to the airports they serve?

Jean-claude

« Reply #118 on: September 07, 2014, 02:54:36 pm »
I am using your two airports in Switzerland quite a lot (LSZH and LSGG) but find it hard to believe that ground services for Swiss are now being handled by DNata instead of Swissport (which is not part of the Swiss group anymore). Am I correct to say that Swissport seems to be absent from your selection of Ground Handlers? (I am aware that DNata bought Jet Aviation in 2007 and consequently have ground services available at both swiss airports). I have the latest version downloaded this morning and I am using a Swiss parking space.

Thanks to clarify and congratulations for an excellent software.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 03:02:28 pm by Jean-claude »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #119 on: September 08, 2014, 09:37:49 am »
find it hard to believe that ground services for Swiss are now being handled by DNata instead of Swissport

Dnata offers ground services at Zurich, according to their website:

http://www.dnata.com/english/airports/europe/switzerland/zurich.aspx