Author Topic: GSX Vehicles Update - New Liveries !! - Download HERE  (Read 318349 times)

seam77

Re: GSX Vehicles Update - New Liveries !! - Download HERE
« Reply #90 on: August 08, 2013, 09:29:24 pm »
Still nothing with All Polish Airports  :'(any news brothers???

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #91 on: August 09, 2013, 12:38:36 am »
Still nothing with All Polish Airports  :'(any news brothers???

What do you mean with "still nothing with Polish airports" ? Operators related to Poland has been added since the end of June, just two days after Rafal post suggested to add them.

dabw9

« Reply #92 on: August 09, 2013, 11:03:19 am »
Hmm, I got the vehicles update, yet at EK- airports in Denmark I can't get Novia as handling..

omera60

« Reply #93 on: August 09, 2013, 02:43:10 pm »
Is there any news from the Turkish operators? Were you able to add them?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #94 on: August 09, 2013, 07:23:50 pm »
Hmm, I got the vehicles update, yet at EK- airports in Denmark I can't get Novia as handling..

Novia is correctly assigned to EK* airports but, as explained many times, both on the forum and of course on the GSX manual, the operator are chosen based on a score AND, in case there's a tie, the selection will be random between all candidates with the highest equal score.

Since EK airports are also assigned to Servisair, SAS and Norwegian Air Shuttle, Novia will have to compete with them and, of course, if you park on a parking that has atc_airline_codes for one of the others, they'll get a better score there.

seam77

« Reply #95 on: August 09, 2013, 08:11:50 pm »
I download a new update but i have still swiss service ground on Polish Airports ???

seam77

« Reply #96 on: August 09, 2013, 08:14:19 pm »
Maybe i made some mistake but tell me which update is it to correct the Polish Airports GS??? i have update 1 and 2,thanks Slawek

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #97 on: August 09, 2013, 08:41:51 pm »
I download a new update but i have still swiss service ground on Polish Airports ???

Read my previous reply about Novia. It's the SAME for Lot, it has the same score as Swissport (which DOES operate in Poland), so the selection will be random, UNLESS your scenery has atc_parking_codes has a LOT code, so LOT will get a better score in that case.

You guys really need to read the GSX manual more carefully (and the PaintKit documentation, which explains the scoring system in greater detail), because it's unbelievable that the same question is asked twice in about one hour. You could at least read my previous reply, if not the whole manual...

Dominato83

« Reply #98 on: October 22, 2013, 02:45:24 am »
Umberto,

Is it possible to add the Southwest Airlines Catering vehicles in? Seems that they are mainly at the SWA hubs at MDW ATL LAS DAL DEN STL LAX BNA OAK MCO PHX SAN and HOU whew! Thanks in advance!

Eric

armchair_pilot

« Reply #99 on: December 08, 2013, 02:32:24 pm »
Hello, I noticed some black textures on Luxair catering vehicles, does anyone know how to fix this?

Max

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #100 on: December 08, 2013, 06:43:03 pm »
Hello, I noticed some black textures on Luxair catering vehicles, does anyone know how to fix this?

This means you haven't download the current vehicles update. Any of them (1, 2 or 3) should work, because Luxair has been added very recently.

armchair_pilot

« Reply #101 on: December 08, 2013, 07:24:11 pm »

This means you haven't download the current vehicles update. Any of them (1, 2 or 3) should work, because Luxair has been added very recently.

I installed the update you listed on the first page in this topic + update 3 (June 2013) but the issue still persists. Also I think the driver isn't black by default lol. See attached image.

Max
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 07:26:00 pm by armchair_pilot »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #102 on: December 09, 2013, 03:21:50 pm »
Download again the Updater 3, it wasn't probably updated on the mirror site too.

armchair_pilot

« Reply #103 on: December 09, 2013, 08:01:43 pm »
Download again the Updater 3, it wasn't probably updated on the mirror site too.

Redownloaded and installed. Works now, thank you! :)

dabw9

« Reply #104 on: December 12, 2013, 06:54:31 pm »
Any chance of making liveries for the vehicles in Air Seychelles colours? It would blend in perfectly with the newly released Seychelles X scenery released by Aerosoft recently.

Thanks in advance.