Author Topic: GSX Vehicles Update - New Liveries !! - Download HERE  (Read 318329 times)

heliosair

Re: GSX Vehicles Update - New Liveries !! - Download HERE
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2013, 06:38:54 pm »
You can add Cyprus as well for Newrest.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2013, 08:38:55 pm »
New operators added today:

- Aéroports de Paris - LFP*

- NOVIA - EK* EKCH

- Airport Prague - LKPR

- Sofia Airport EAD - LBSF

- Salzburg Flughafen GmbH - LOWS

- Flughafen Wien AG - LOWW

- Tunisair - DT*

Jetsetter

« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2013, 04:07:55 pm »

If I were to purchase GSX ground services would this recent update and fixes be already installed in the software or would I need to download separately.
Windows 7 Home 64bit - 128GB Crucial M4 SSD - 2TB Master Hard Drive
Intel Core i7 4+4 Core 2600K 3.4Ghz 8MB L3 CACHE - ThermalTake Contac29 Cooler 16GB DDR3 2133Mhz Patriot Viper V3 Red Performance/Gaming RAM
AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB PCI-E 3.0 Ready Graphics - FSX Gold - GSX - FS Cabin Crew -ASN SP3

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2013, 08:59:52 pm »
As explained many times on the forum, our full installer are always the very latest version, the update files are only needed for users with existing installations.

Also, GSX has an automatic self-update function, but it doesn't automatically updates vehicles: those are only included in the vehicles update files OR in the full installer, which is constantly updated to always include the latest fixes.

Jetsetter

« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2013, 11:36:32 am »
virtuali

Thank you for the information.

The information may have been explained many times before, but as I have not yet purchased this software I don't have much cause to visit this site so I would not know about regular questions such as this. However, I do now and I thank you for the update.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 04:16:51 pm by Jetsetter »
Windows 7 Home 64bit - 128GB Crucial M4 SSD - 2TB Master Hard Drive
Intel Core i7 4+4 Core 2600K 3.4Ghz 8MB L3 CACHE - ThermalTake Contac29 Cooler 16GB DDR3 2133Mhz Patriot Viper V3 Red Performance/Gaming RAM
AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB PCI-E 3.0 Ready Graphics - FSX Gold - GSX - FS Cabin Crew -ASN SP3

flycathay

« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2013, 10:59:46 am »
Is it possible to add Eva air vehicle for RCTP?

Florida1146

« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2013, 02:36:19 pm »
If I may so bold as to ask:

Where would the Allegiant gates be at KFLL? And also, which gates are American Airlines? I thouight I had docked at an AA gate (E3), but it says US Air on the jetway and the service carts. I didn't know Allegiant flew out of KFLL, but I do fly an Allegiant MD-80 (usually out of Sanford KSFB), and would like to start flying out of the more intricate airport at KFLL.
-= Gary =-

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2013, 07:29:57 pm »
. I didn't know Allegiant flew out of KFLL, but I do fly an Allegiant MD-80 (usually out of Sanford KSFB), and would like to start flying out of the more intricate airport at KFLL.

As explained on the manual (and discussed many times on the forum) the ground operator selection in GSX doesn't have anything to do with the airplane you are flying, only on the airline codes of the *parking*. This is made intentionally, to prevent unrealistic situations of flying an airplane across the world, and always being serviced by the same local ground crew.

Florida1146

« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2013, 09:42:14 pm »
No problem there.  There is a jetway at Gate E3 at KFLL marked US Air. All I wanted to know: is there any other gates/jetways at KFLL marked American Airlines (AA)? I'd like to park my AA 737 at an AA-marked gate if possible. I figured that if there were ground vehicles with US Air markings at the gate I'm using now, there MIGHT be another gate with AA vehicles. Am I wrong? Just like those little differences, that's all. If there is no American Airlines-marked gates, that's okay.

Same for Allegiant.
-= Gary =-

hayo11

« Reply #69 on: May 29, 2013, 09:32:01 pm »
Thanks for the great Tunisair Livery!!!!!! I really love it! This makes flying a lot more fun! Thanks!

iwn

« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2013, 12:12:47 pm »
Where can you find these update.exe´s? The original links are quite old.
I think I´m missing these new colors and uploaders etc.

I downloaded a full installer and executed it but it failed (couldn´t create a file because it already existed...)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2013, 09:17:44 pm »
Where can you find these update.exe´s? The original links are quite old.

The link are always updated.

I downloaded a full installer

This means you don't need the updates.

and executed it but it failed (couldn´t create a file because it already existed...)

This because you ran the installer when FSX wasn't closed. Restart Windows and try again.

iwn

« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2013, 10:14:34 pm »
Ok, thank you for clarification.

frerechris

« Reply #73 on: June 11, 2013, 12:44:33 am »
hello, excuse my bad english but i'm french, i"m a new member. i've install gsx ground service but nothing appear on the big airports, i'm using FSX with FSX acceleration. do I must change some settings and where to install GSX ground service in FSX path ??
I will really appreciate all your HELP. you can reply here or sendin me an email at christophefrere@sfr.fr
Once againt thanks for help, i'm really desappointed :-\

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2013, 12:44:16 pm »
i've install gsx ground service but nothing appear on the big airports

GSX works with each and every airport, regardless of its size. In fact, it works better on "big airports".

Of course, is not possible to help you in any way, which such generic description of the problem. What do you mean with "nothing appear" ??? Nothing appears automatically in GSX, you must call it with its hotkey. Have you read the GSX manual ?

Please, clearly indicate what you are doing, and what message / errors (if any) you see on screen or, if you don't see anything, clearly indicate what you are doing to use GSX and what happens, exactly.