Author Topic: GSX Vehicles Update - New Liveries !! - Download HERE  (Read 318263 times)

PhotoshopCreator

• GSX User
Re: GSX Vehicles Update - New Liveries !! - Download HERE
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2012, 09:20:01 am »
Are there any one's out there for Southwest? Sorry just got this awesome product today.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 09:26:32 am by flightsimcreator »
A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2012, 10:47:20 pm »
Southwest is there since the first release, you should be able to see them at KLAS, for example.

PhotoshopCreator

• GSX User
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2012, 11:07:37 am »
Hmm haven't seen them yet at Midway International Airport. Thanks though, I will check out KLAS to see how it looks!
A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2012, 11:33:23 am »
Hmm haven't seen them yet at Midway International Airport. Thanks though, I will check out KLAS to see how it looks!

Because on KMDW they have an equal chance of being selected comparing to all other companies that also have a generic "K" in their sim.cfg, for a 1 score. At KLAS they have a score of 4 (whole ICAO code) so they have much better chance to appear.

PhotoshopCreator

• GSX User
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2012, 10:44:32 pm »
Would there be a way to "up" the amount for Southwest at Midway International? Mainly because Southwest owns every gate and Delta owns about 3 or 4.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2012, 01:00:35 pm »
Would there be a way to "up" the amount for Southwest at Midway International? Mainly because Southwest owns every gate and Delta owns about 3 or 4.

If you read the PaintKit documentation, it includes all the info you need to do such modification yourself, you don't have to repaint a vehicle, but the documentation is useful to read as a reference to understand how the scoring assignment system works.

UberScary

« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2012, 06:48:26 pm »
Would love to see Viggo handler at Eindhoven airport  (EHEH)
http://www.viggo.eu/index_en.html

Also please change for everybody:

-KLM only at Amsterdam (EHAM)
-For Rotterdam (EHRD) and Maastricht (EHBK) Aviapartner
-For Eindhoven (EHEH) Viggo (I hope  ;D)
-Groningen has it's own handler, called Groundservice Groningen Airport. But I can't find much information about that one. Not even photo's
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 06:56:59 pm by UberScary »

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2012, 08:19:58 pm »
Also please change for everybody

Are these vehicle liveries already in GSX?  If so, the paintkit manual tells you how to change them to show up at your airports.  No reason he should have to do it for you.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2012, 09:38:02 pm »

Already done the livery, will be in the next update.

Do you mean you would like to see KLM only at EHAM, meaning it won't appear anywhere else, or do you mean that at EHAM there should be only KLM and nobody else ? Because, on Viggo site, they say to be present at EHAM too.

EHRD is already assigned to Aviapartner, I'll add EHBK too.

Groningen has it's own handler, called Groundservice Groningen Airport. But I can't find much information about that one. Not even photo's

Well, I only need to find the logo and, lucky enough, I found it...

PhotoshopCreator

• GSX User
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2012, 11:27:14 pm »
The ICAO scoring system
You can control the scoring system by setting the couatl.icaoparameters in
the vehicle [fltsim.xx] section.
The couatl.icaoparameters it’s a list separated by spaces of one of more
codes, that can have from 1 to 4 characters. The number of characters of each code
will define the score of that code in case of a match, and will be evaluated against
all the codes of all the other suitable vehicles. The vehicle with the highest score will
“win” and will be selected for service. If two or more vehicles have an identical score,
the winner will be determined randomly.
For example, a vehicle with this line:
couatl.icaoparameters = K
Has a basic score of 1 (1 character on the ICAO code) if you are calling its service
when parked on an airport in the US. This means this vehicle has an equal chance to
appear when compared to other vehicles with just a K. But, suppose you are parked
at KLAX airport, and ask for any service: if there are other vehicles suitable for that
service with the full KLAX code in their couatl.icaoparameters, a vehicle
with only a K will never appear at KLAX, because its score of 1 will lose against
other vehicles with a score of 4. If you want to give the vehicle a chance to appear
at KLAX, it must have couatl.icaoparameters = KLAX in its [fltsim.xx]
section.

Alright so I'm pretty sure this is where I would have to go, but where is the file I'm looking for. I have just about looked everywhere in the Simobjects folder and FSDT folder.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2012, 06:07:25 pm »
Alright so I'm pretty sure this is where I would have to go, but where is the file I'm looking for. I have just about looked everywhere in the Simobjects folder and FSDT folder.

As already discussed in several thread, reading the PaintKit documentation is strongly suggested to understand the GSX file structure, and that doc explains this in detail.

UberScary

« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2012, 12:35:05 pm »

Already done the livery, will be in the next update.

Do you mean you would like to see KLM only at EHAM, meaning it won't appear anywhere else, or do you mean that at EHAM there should be only KLM and nobody else ? Because, on Viggo site, they say to be present at EHAM too.

EHRD is already assigned to Aviapartner, I'll add EHBK too.

Groningen has it's own handler, called Groundservice Groningen Airport. But I can't find much information about that one. Not even photo's

Well, I only need to find the logo and, lucky enough, I found it...

Thats great!

I mean that KLM handler is only active at EHAM and not at other Dutch airports.

davide92

« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2012, 03:24:10 pm »
When will TAP(airline) and groundforce(ramp management) ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2012, 03:25:10 pm »
When will TAP(airline) and groundforce(ramp management) ?

What do you mean ?

TAP has been added with this update, and it will appear in every airport in Portugal (those with ICAO code beginning with LP, as the message says)

davide92

« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2012, 10:19:50 pm »
Hi, I just needed to update eheh. There is something wrong, with the TAP one. TAP pallets only appear on with TAP aircraft but the ground crew is made by other company. Groundforce opperates at most portuguese airports. Also the "SATA" and "White Colored by You" are missing. Another thing that's missing is the catering company "CateringPor" which only opperates in LPPT.