Author Topic: GSX Vehicles Update - New Liveries !! - Download HERE  (Read 318288 times)

Highiron

Re: GSX Vehicles Update - New Liveries !! - Download HERE
« Reply #210 on: November 04, 2017, 01:43:04 am »
I just downloaded and installed the newest Add-On Manager. Do I still need to update GSX with the latest, or will the download of the Add-On Manager looked after this?

Cheers,
Thad
Cheers,
Cpt. Thad Wheeler

blt950

« Reply #211 on: November 04, 2017, 10:57:46 pm »
Hello, I'm suggesting/requesting a few corrections to ground handling providers at Norwegian airports, as they seem to be wrong and probably out of date.
Not sure if it filters based on plane you fly, but NAX (Norwegian Air Shuttle) is what I fly usually. However:

Norwegian (Air Shuttle) is not a ground handler in real life and never have been to my knowledge, currently in GSX it is.
Norwegian usually uses Aviator or Menzies, depending on which airport it is.

Here's some links to most major airports in Norway and the available ground handlers. I'd love to get these updated in GSX.
https://avinor.no/en/airport/oslo-airport/contact/handling-agents
https://avinor.no/en/airport/bergen-airport/contact-us/handling-agents
https://avinor.no/en/airport/trondheim-airport/contact-us/handling-agents
https://avinor.no/en/airport/stavanger-airport/contact-us/handling
https://avinor.no/en/airport/tromso-airport/contact-us/handling-agents

You probably don't need to include all of them, but if you need a priority list then do at least Menzies, Aviator and Widerøe.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #212 on: November 06, 2017, 01:01:47 pm »
I just downloaded and installed the newest Add-On Manager. Do I still need to update GSX with the latest, or will the download of the Add-On Manager looked after this?

Downloading and installing the Stand-Alone Addon Manager is not needed anymore (since June), and it won't have updated the GSX vehicles even in older versions.

Now, to get the latest version of *everything* from FSDT, just run the FSDT Live Update program from its icon on the Desktop. Nothing else is required.

omera60

« Reply #213 on: December 13, 2017, 10:37:39 am »
Hi,

Is it possible to add Boeing themed ground handling on the factory fields exclusively such as KPAE, KRNT, KBFI? As far as I’m aware Boeing does the handling themselves on these sites, they especially use tow vehicles and stairs but I think it is possible to add the conveyors etc. as well

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
« Reply #214 on: December 19, 2017, 08:21:08 am »
 Umberto, thank you so much for adding Air North to the GSX handling. I noticed it last week and it looks great. Super appreciated!

pilotgear

« Reply #215 on: December 31, 2017, 01:08:52 pm »
hi, can you add gapura angkasa in the future, most airport in indonesia using this company. Also we dont use Satsfood for catering instead aerofood ACS. Thank you

Newcastle Flyer

« Reply #216 on: January 30, 2018, 06:02:43 pm »
In the UK Swissport is the main handling company at most airports but they are not included at any UK airports. Also at EGAA Aer Lingus is the only handling provider but they don't even fly there, it is Swissport...
Also at EGLL and EGKK menzies is the main provider. At EGCC, EGNM, EGSS, EGPH and EGNX Jet2.com provides handling options

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #217 on: January 31, 2018, 10:18:05 am »
Are you aware that with the current version of GSX, you can customize airline operators ? This thread should only discuss new liveries suggestions, rather than just reassignment of existing ones, since they can now easily changed.

Newcastle Flyer

« Reply #218 on: February 01, 2018, 05:30:01 pm »
Are you aware that with the current version of GSX, you can customize airline operators ? This thread should only discuss new liveries suggestions, rather than just reassignment of existing ones, since they can now easily changed.

I cannot find the folder to add in different operators that it says in the manual

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #219 on: February 05, 2018, 12:54:17 pm »
I cannot find the folder to add in different operators that it says in the manual

Page 29 of the GSX manual, the "Airline Codes" paragraph. All the operators you cited already exists in GSX, so they can be assigned that way.

tomwolf

Safedock does not appear to work in P3D4
« Reply #220 on: February 14, 2018, 01:03:14 am »
None of the safedocks appear to work in P3D4 except the marshall. Did I miss something?

Tom

trisho0

« Reply #221 on: February 15, 2018, 10:47:32 pm »

http://fsfiles.org/flightsimshots/images/667fsx_2012_02_14_22_16_1.jpg Virgin America logo is faded on left side

Other than that, I've found that the textures work! Keep it up!

No Gear?

gram1210

« Reply #222 on: February 21, 2018, 05:41:21 pm »
How about Royal Air Force, for UK Military airfields?

It consists of yellow pushback tugs, cargo loaders, de-icers, fuel tanker and catering vehicles - all with the Royal Air Force logo on the cabin doors.
The air stairs and baggage vehicles are white and the passenger buses are silver, again with the Royal Air Force logo.

I did start trying to do this myself, but my simple mind didn't interpret the paint kit instructions very well..!

P3D Pilot

« Reply #223 on: March 31, 2018, 11:29:51 am »
Aeroground at Munich and Berlin Tegel have new liveries. Maybe you can find pics on the net. I´ll have a look, if I can find some, taken by myself, but I´m at the airport again in 1 week, and I could take some pics then;)

P3D Pilot

« Reply #224 on: March 31, 2018, 11:37:43 am »

Here we go

And that´s how the staircases look from the other side.
Keep in mind that the colours of the "Ms" vary. So when it is orange on one side, it´s orange on the other side as well. When blue, then blue, when green, green, ...

« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 11:41:19 am by P3D Pilot »