Author Topic: GSX Vehicles Update - New Liveries !! - Download HERE  (Read 318163 times)

DJ8734

Re: GSX Vehicles Update - New Liveries !! - Download HERE
« Reply #180 on: February 09, 2017, 01:59:52 pm »
Okay, according to the Finavia website: https://www.finavia.fi/en/airlines/contacts-and-services/ground-handling/ Finnair indeed should only be a cargo handler.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #181 on: February 09, 2017, 02:15:11 pm »
Well, that's an easy fix but, only at EFHK, or everywhere ? Because, we might just flag it as a cargo operator, globally.

Daantjeeuh

« Reply #182 on: February 09, 2017, 03:25:05 pm »
Funny since you guys were just talking about Finland operators...

Anyway, I am not sure what is the right place to do this request, but would it be possible for you to create Finnavia? They are by far the biggest operators on all Finnish airports. Thank you!  🙂

http://www.handbook.aero/hb_airportpage.html?recnum=102
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 03:28:40 pm by Daantjeeuh »

DJ8734

« Reply #183 on: February 09, 2017, 03:44:01 pm »
Well, that's an easy fix but, only at EFHK, or everywhere ? Because, we might just flag it as a cargo operator, globally.

As far as I know, Finnair handling operates only at EFHK.

Funny since you guys were just talking about Finland operators...

Anyway, I am not sure what is the right place to do this request, but would it be possible for you to create Finnavia? They are by far the biggest operators on all Finnish airports. Thank you!  🙂

http://www.handbook.aero/hb_airportpage.html?recnum=102

Finavia is the state owned airport operator, not a handling company.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #184 on: February 09, 2017, 03:53:45 pm »
Anyway, I am not sure what is the right place to do this request, but would it be possible for you to create Finnavia? They are by far the biggest operators on all Finnish airports. Thank you!

Done. Download the vehicles update now, to get it...we are under 30 minutes after your request, is this a new record ? ;)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #185 on: February 09, 2017, 03:56:26 pm »
As far as I know, Finnair handling operates only at EFHK.

So, you suggest removing it altogether from the rest of Finland, and set it as a Cargo company, so it will appear only in Cargo parking spots ?

Finavia is the state owned airport operator, not a handling company.

Well, I think it would be nice to have it anyway, there are many operators in GSX that are not really ground handlers, but since it's possible to choose them, one more doesn't hurt.

Daantjeeuh

« Reply #186 on: February 09, 2017, 03:57:49 pm »
Anyway, I am not sure what is the right place to do this request, but would it be possible for you to create Finnavia? They are by far the biggest operators on all Finnish airports. Thank you!

Done. Download the vehicles update now, to get it...we are under 30 minutes after your request, is this a new record ? ;)

Haha definitely one for the books I'd say! Many thanks! I'll download them as soon as I'm home! :D

DJ8734

« Reply #187 on: February 09, 2017, 04:54:35 pm »

So, you suggest removing it altogether from the rest of Finland, and set it as a Cargo company, so it will appear only in Cargo parking spots ?

Correct.

skipy33

« Reply #188 on: February 28, 2017, 11:23:11 am »
Hi there,

may i request vehicle textures for Air Austral (FMEE, FMEP, FMCZ)?

Would be very much appreciated.

Thank you very much for such an amazing addon.

Best regards,

Christian

Made some flights between la RĂ©union, Mayotte and Maurice islands and still no Air Austral livery :(. Air Mauritius is used instead.

Skip. 

F30GL

« Reply #189 on: March 01, 2017, 10:27:21 pm »
Hi Umberto

A change coming to the Qantas/Jetstar GSE liveries. They are moving all the GSE under one banner of Qantas Group GSE. Starting to roll out the new liveries now, I guess it will simplify things for you in the long run.

http://i.imgur.com/617jOAx.jpg

Cheers
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 02:49:40 am by virtuali »

DMdoc

« Reply #190 on: May 28, 2017, 07:50:10 pm »
Newbie to GSX and love it.
Just noticed that the "LSG Sky Chefs" van that provides catering at KSFD (Sioux Falls SD, in the heart of America) has right-hand steering, instead of my expectation that it'd be left-hand. I really don't know if catering trucks are right-handers (the only ones I know of in the USA are mail trucks that deliver to roadside mailboxes). Can the vehicle's driving position be changed? Thanks.

captain420

« Reply #191 on: June 07, 2017, 07:01:05 am »
Are all these liveries included in the new and latest GSX 2? Or do we have to download a seperate package? I cannot seem to change the livery to Korean Airlines, I don't see it in the list at all. Please help.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #192 on: June 07, 2017, 09:20:38 am »
I cannot seem to change the livery to Korean Airlines, I don't see it in the list at all. Please help.

This list hasn't been updated since 2 years, since we posted all the updated liveries on the Live Update notes:

http://update.fsdreamteam.com/

And, the current FSDT Live Update is able to update *everything* in a single run, without requiring to download any installer. I believe Korean Airlines is in GSX since version 1.3, read the update notes above.

4x4Jon

« Reply #193 on: June 19, 2017, 02:03:01 am »
Does anybody know where I can get GSX ground service with Northwest Airlines? I'm a big NWA guy and would LOVE to have them.

Thanks all,
Jon

Daantjeeuh

« Reply #194 on: June 20, 2017, 08:51:48 pm »
Me again, almost embarrassing to ask this considering my comment above.. but could you change EFHK again? It is no longer being serviced by LSG, Finnair took it over and it is now just Finnair Catering (With a Finnair logo).