Author Topic: GSX Vehicles Update - New Liveries !! - Download HERE  (Read 318357 times)

apoorvpal

Re: GSX Vehicles Update - New Liveries !! - Download HERE
« Reply #255 on: June 09, 2020, 06:17:17 am »
Sorry, but the fuel truck is not following the same method as the other operators ( catering, ground and jetway ), they are always random and hardcoded in GSX. We'll take this into account for a future update.

Does this apply to the Passenger Buses as well? I tried adding a custom texture for the passenger bus and defined the icao_prefix for a specific airport (so it would have 4 points at that airport while the rest have zero). But the bus shown at the airport is still chosen at random from all the available textures. Based on the points, shouldn't the custom bus turn up all the time at this airport?
Apoorv Pal
Sim: Flight Simulator X: Gold Edition

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #256 on: June 09, 2020, 12:53:04 pm »
Does this apply to the Passenger Buses as well? I tried adding a custom texture for the passenger bus

No, the Passenger bus follows the scoring system as all the other vehicles. However, it's not related to the ground operator, it has its separate scoring.

apoorvpal

« Reply #257 on: June 09, 2020, 01:29:15 pm »
Oh could you help me out with the scoring system for the passenger bus. I have started a thread on the GSX backdoor board about it.
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,23756.msg158273.html#msg158273
Apoorv Pal
Sim: Flight Simulator X: Gold Edition

enrico1108

« Reply #258 on: October 27, 2020, 02:13:38 pm »
Are you aware the latest GSX update makes very easy to add any custom logo for a ground, catering or jetway operator ?

for fsx too or just P3D? if so how do i do FSX?