Author Topic: KORD Terminal 3 concourse G  (Read 4586 times)

Papagiorgio

KORD Terminal 3 concourse G
« on: April 14, 2008, 02:34:31 am »
I have noticed That the above named concourse is ALWAYS empty.  I usually keep my traffic @ 80% and I use Ultimate Traffic.  I tried setting it to 100% and still nobody parks there.  Is there some kind of germ there that the FAA wants it evacuated? 4-6 oclock central standard time is jumping @ KORD and usually ther are planes waiting to find an empty gate. I have the airlines aircraft that use concourse G but it is like it has a plague.

Other than that, it may seem like I am nit picking, but I am not.  I really appreciate the time and devotion that went into this and I can only guess at what was involved to bring such a graphically great piece of work into existance for us to use.

Thanks again,

Papagiorgio :)

corster9

Re: KORD Terminal 3 concourse G
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 12:27:33 am »
Concourse G at KORD is exclusively  for American Eagle aircraft. If you have American Eagle planes at KORD, open up the aircraft.cfg files and make sure under the parking codes segment of the flightsim.xx file it says AALX. I think the AFCAD for the FSDreamTeam ORD package sees the parking codes for American Eagle as AALX. So make sure you have that code.

If you don't know, American Eagle operates the Embraer 135/140/145, and Canadair CRJ-700 out of ORD

hope this helps