Author Topic: Jetways at Imagine Simulation Airports;  (Read 5500 times)

wingnut

Jetways at Imagine Simulation Airports;
« on: February 13, 2012, 02:45:07 am »
Hello;

I have a question about the operation of these Jetways,with out using AES,is it possible,I read through the manual,and it said to tune Nav2 to a certain frequency,but have had no luck,the only way I've been able to do this was using AES.And another problem I had at KATL,using the Fsx Airbus,at the gate,had no luck with the Jetway,so I activated GSX,and stairs started approaching the aircraft,and had a failure with Fsx,it said to have the latest add-on manager installed,downloaded the latest one again,no problems this time,its strange?
I'm using Fsx Acceleration,Windows 7,64bit,installed on the D-drive,in a folder by itself.I'm running all associated things with Fsx as the administrator.

Thanks;

Mark
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 03:05:21 am by wingnut »
Mark W.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Jetways at Imagine Simulation Airports;
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 10:15:39 am »
I don't see what might seem strange about this: you got a notification about the Addon Manager needed an update, you update it and it worked, so that's normal, there wouldn't be any need for the notification to update, if the update wasn't required...

If you want to prevent GSX to display stairs on an airport that doesn't have FSX compliant jetways (like those animated with a NAV radio, or with AES ), you need to use the "Customize parking position" option and tell GSX that parking spot has a jetway. The setting will be saved for that airport.

wingnut

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 03:17:11 pm »
Hello;

And thank you for your reply,but I had just re-installed Fsx,and all my add-on airports,and then GSX,amking sure I all the installed items had the latest updates,so I don't no,it hasn't happened again.

Thanks;

Mark
Mark W.

westoverfd17

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 09:35:13 pm »
I was wondering if you could explain how to do that for the programing impaired! lol Thanks for the help!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 10:12:12 pm »
If you get a Live Update notification saying you need to install the Stand-Alone Addon Manager, you simply download it (the link is on the Home page and it's repeated on each product page), and install it.