Author Topic: ERROR MESSAGE  (Read 3756 times)

goodperson36

ERROR MESSAGE
« on: February 12, 2012, 11:27:25 am »
Need some help here .

I tried the demo out it worked fine in flight sim x. I decided to purchase this item went in to flight sim x purchased it. I realized that GSX was no longer showing up in my flight sim X. I am getting this error message below is the message am getting. I have uninstalled it and reinstall it same meassage is showing up.

C:\Program files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Fsdreamteam\couatl\alut.dll

an error occured while trying to replace the existing file:
         Delete file Failed code 5
        access denied.

and then it gives me three options  either abort retry or abort

Any tips would help

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: ERROR MESSAGE
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 11:42:22 am »
As already discussed in many other threads, the "Error 5" means you launched the installer too quickly without giving FSX enough time to close properly. A reinstall after a Windows reboot will surely fix this.

goodperson36

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 07:20:08 pm »
Thanks Umberto that did the trick GSX is awesome Thank you for such another fine product. :) I have one more question in flight sim x I press shift E to open the passenger door but The back doors of the aircraft will not open plus I cannot get the cargo doors to open what keys are they I have looked for them and tried them but still no opeen doors except for the front door.  any tips would help. I know I would have to fix this issue to get the full benefit of the GSX program.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 08:33:18 pm »
To open cargo doors on a default airplane or an airplane that uses standard doors commands, press Shift+E and then quickly the key 2