Author Topic: Parking Stand Configurations/Pushback...  (Read 3020 times)

Lenair

• Lenair Virtual Airways
Parking Stand Configurations/Pushback...
« on: February 12, 2012, 12:11:50 am »
Hi

GSX ist great but one thing shuld be done in a different way. On some airports, the message "no pushback on this stand available..." comes. After the 1.1 version the user can setup different option on the appropriate stand (eg. pushback on the mentioned pushbackless stand)so far so good ;) but, what I personaly don't like is, that I have to restart the whole FSX to take effect. When I fly online, I "loose" a lot of time quit and restart FSX with some other tools to fly... :'( :-\

That would be 10/10 if it would be possible, to use pushback just after choosing it, without restarting FSX :-* 8) :o
Devis Pisano

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Parking Stand Configurations/Pushback...
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 01:49:07 am »
what I personaly don't like is, that I have to restart the whole FSX to take effect

Why you think you have to restart FSX ? This is what the manual says, Page 23:

There’s nothing special to do to save your edits: as soon as you press the OK button, the settings are saved as they are in the customization dialog, and they are in effect immediately without having to restart FSX or the Couatl program

if you don't have the updated manual, there's a link to download it separately in the 1.1 announcement message in this section, so you won't have to download the whole GSX installer again.