Author Topic: Thank-you Fsdt!!!  (Read 4429 times)

Paul Humphries

• FSOpen
Thank-you Fsdt!!!
« on: February 06, 2012, 08:46:36 pm »
GSX is one cracking product and having posted the video on our forum there are a number of FSOpen members doing a bulk purchase.
Thanks again!!

Paul  ;D

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Thank-you Fsdt!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 08:52:53 pm »
Thank you for you appreciation.

About the Volume purchase, try to alert them it's for use by a single person only.

It's a license specific for home cockpit builders that runs many PCs on the same network, but there's only one serial number and one activation pool. And future reactivation requests will likely be denied if coming from systems not on the same network.

The product license is always for a single user. Many PC it's ok, but always a single user.

Paul Humphries

• FSOpen
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 08:55:04 pm »
OOP's thanks for the info  :-[

I will post on the forum now LOL.

UberScary

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 08:59:37 pm »
*Sooo when I'm buying a new computer (in the next 3 months) I have no problems activating it again on the new computer?

*And how about when I'm moving out of my house? (hoping this year!) To live on myself? Then I will have a new IP address....

But this product is truely amazing! I LOVE it!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2012, 09:21:20 pm »
*Sooo when I'm buying a new computer (in the next 3 months) I have no problems activating it again on the new computer?

*And how about when I'm moving out of my house? (hoping this year!) To live on myself? Then I will have a new IP address....

These are NO problems at all, for a single user.

As clearly explained everywhere on the site, there are 6 activations for every order and even if you consume all of them, if the last one was granted more than 90 days earlier, the oldest ones will be reclaimed to allow new activations, without ever any need to contact us.

BUT, if a Flying Club makes a group purchase and shares their activation pool between members, those activations will be consumed very fast.

The Volume purchase has more activations, but not that much. A Volume purchase of 20 copies has 20+6 activations (which is more than enough for a cockpit builder) but if if 20 people purchase 20 copies at Volume discount, they'll consume almost all their activations with the first install so, when someone will start changing hardware, it will take away from the shared pool of activations.

So, when the activation limit will be exceeded, someone will refer to us to ask a manual reactivation and THEN it would raise a red flag as a suspicious activity, because we would see an history of 20 activations in a very short time coming from different networks, which would be a clear sign of abuse.