Author Topic: Oh no! Now I have to learn how to start an aircraft from cold & dark!  (Read 4611 times)

Noel

With so little time and so much fun to have w/ FSX I have sadly bypassed learning anything about cold & dark set ups!  In order to have time to use PassengersX and to set up a flight I have always defaulted to engines running and ready for pushback w all of the various birds I have in my fleet. GSX looks like the reason to back up and learn a bit more ;o)  I guess I had better start w/ the NGX and that could take a while.  Help!

Noel

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
Re: Oh no! Now I have to learn how to start an aircraft from cold & dark!
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 04:57:09 pm »
GSX has nothing to do with you needing to learn cold and dark setups.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

Delta787

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 05:30:33 pm »
Yes but it is so much more fun starting cold and watching everything come to life!!

Paul Humphries

• FSOpen
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 11:32:35 pm »
Check out the youtube tutorials, I learnt so much faster with them, then download the PDF step by steps, I feel almost like a real pilot now ;D
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 07:43:33 pm by Paul Humphries »

ottoramsaig

• Never Forgotten
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 06:09:43 pm »
Agreed on the Cold - n - Dark.  A great aircraft to start with is the CS B767, lots of animations:)