Author Topic: Dallas and GSX  (Read 14092 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Dallas and GSX
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2012, 10:17:42 pm »
Are there any plans in the future to add a marshaller to the gates that don't have an electronic parking system?  It would be nice since there is no other indication other than the visual post.   I believe it is concourse B and E.

When we'll release a full parking editor (graphical), we'll have the ability to choose any parkign assistance type.

I also wanted to add that since the latest update I wasn't able to complete deboarding at KDFW gate E-13.   I selected deboard and all went according to plan until the last baggage cart left.   The message said complete but would not let me select catering or any other menu since it was hanging on the deboarding.   Both the front and rear conveyor vehicle drivers were idle.   The is all with the small update after GSX 1.3.

As explained, many times, every report should always include all the following info:

- Airplane

- Airport

- Gate

- Exact sequence of operations asked, and possibly if you arrived at the airport from somewhere else.

Since you haven't said which airplane you used, I've just tried a deboarding at KDFW, Gate E13, with default A321, and everything completed normally.

D_mitris

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2012, 04:33:54 am »
Airplane used was default 737-800 fsx.

Airport KDFW with latest update.

Gate E-13

I flew from KOMA to KDFW and arrived 36L.   I also used the follow me and went with the default gate assignment from FSX ATC which I wish would vary but it is unfortunately ALWAYS gate E-13.   I use fspassengers when I fly and am not using FSUIPC.

( on a side note)  I don't know if this has been reported but when a follow me car reaches a bridge it vanishes and appears on the other side.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 04:35:48 am by D_mitris »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2012, 01:29:57 pm »
The problem has been finally found and will be fixed in the next Live Update, to be out soon.

D_mitris

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2012, 02:57:39 pm »
very much appreciated.   I hope both issues are resolved soon because this is a great product.

pablo636

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2012, 07:08:23 pm »
The problem has been finally found and will be fixed in the next Live Update, to be out soon.

great news Umberto..so, the follow me car will not fall down in the bridge now?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2012, 07:21:13 pm »
great news Umberto..so, the follow me car will not fall down in the bridge now?

I was referring to the deboarding that didn't completed. The follow me car falling down it's not a GSX problem, but is how the scenery is made.

D_mitris

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2012, 07:57:44 am »
I hope there is a rework of KDFW in the near future that will solve those issues as well.   

In the meantime as far as the new edit tool.   Is there a way for me to adjust the file to get a marshaller by changing some value?

I am not familiar how to use it to test other than to remove a rear staircase by changing a value.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2012, 11:40:46 am »
I hope there is a rework of KDFW in the near future that will solve those issues as well.

Rather unlikely.

In the meantime as far as the new edit tool.   Is there a way for me to adjust the file to get a marshaller by changing some value?

If you mean the airplane editor, that doesn't control the parking assistance type, right now it can't be done, but we are also planning a parking editor that will allow complete customization, including the selection of the parking assistance method (marshaller, or any docking type )