Author Topic: Some questions.  (Read 3010 times)

Jorik

Some questions.
« on: February 05, 2012, 01:48:45 pm »
I want to thank FSdreamteam for this very nice new product.
It brings FSX to live even more.

But I have a few little questions. I did a search on the forum but didn't come across a right answer.
First of all I use AES and when I receive the Jetway I still get a stairway from GSX to at the L1 door.
I know this has something to do with the airport customization but I can't find a way to create such thing.
This happened to my at EHAM Schiphol and LFMN Nice.

Secondly I only receive one baggage loader instead of two. Only the after compartment is being unloaded and loaded by GSX but the forward one stays untouched. I fly the PMDG NGX.

Third little question regards the pushback. The pushback truck and wingwalker stay right in front of the airplane after disconnection. So I can't start taxing only after about 30seconds they move aside.

Also I was wondering if it would be possible to have real voice recordings for the pushback procedure in the future?
I was thinking about the voices used by PMDG on the PushBack module in the NGX, they sound wonderfull.

Best regards
Jorik

Keep up the very good work with this wonderful product.
Best Regards,
Michiels Jorik

I7-920 4Ghz on Air, 12GB DDR3, ATI HD5970 at 1.1Ghz,
80Gb SSD (FSX only), Vrinsight CDUII, CH Rudder Yoke and Throttle
ActiveSky Evo,

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Some questions.
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 02:07:33 pm »
First of all I use AES and when I receive the Jetway I still get a stairway from GSX to at the L1 door.I know this has something to do with the airport customization but I can't find a way to create such thing.

This has been discussed in many other threads, and we are working on an update, that will allow you to specify parking by parking which one have fake/static/non-standard/AES jetways, so GSX will not call stairs.

We'll also put a global switch to always *ask* for stairs if there's no jetway (no _standard_ FSX jetway), in case you don't have time to customize.

Secondly I only receive one baggage loader instead of two. Only the after compartment is being unloaded and loaded by GSX but the forward one stays untouched. I fly the PMDG NGX.

Front cargo has been discussed in many other threads too, it's not supported right now, but it will surely be added in a future upgrade, together with cargo pallets loaders for the larger airplanes.

Third little question regards the pushback. The pushback truck and wingwalker stay right in front of the airplane after disconnection. So I can't start taxing only after about 30seconds they move aside.

Pushback sequence has been also discussed in many other threads too, and we'll surely improve that one, having the wingwalker clear the area sooner.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 02:09:04 pm by virtuali »