Author Topic: Suggestions from my side  (Read 2984 times)

UberScary

Suggestions from my side
« on: February 05, 2012, 10:24:41 am »
Hello,

First of all I wanted to say. GREAT PRODUCT! ;D
I wasn't sure to buy it but I am glad I did it.

1: At Rotterdam all stands (EHRD) and at Amsterdam B stands (EHAM) there is no pushback at these parkings. It's just taxi in - taxi out.
Would it be possible to say that you don't want pushback? (both Aerosoft Scenerys)

2: I found out that the follow me car isn't following the taxiway rules at Amsterdam. A-taxiway goes clockwise and B-taxiway for the other direction. There are also many one-way taxiways like A10 and A13. You still need to change that or is that not possible?

Look at the arrows on this screenshot: (EHAM)
[URL]http://img515.imageshack.us/i/eham.png/][URL]

Thank you very much for this product. Looking forward to many updates!

PS: Is the E190 from Wilcopub also on the to do list to make is compatible?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 10:32:24 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Suggestions from my side
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 10:35:25 am »
1: At Rotterdam all stands (EHRD) and at Amsterdam B stands (EHAM) there is no pushback at these parkings. It's just taxi in - taxi out. Would it be possible to say that you don't want pushback? (both Aerosoft Scenerys)

The easiest for you would be to edit the AFCAD and set Pushback to "None", but we'll also release the ability to overwrite the information found in the AFCAD with a parking editor tool in a future version.

2: I found out that the follow me car isn't following the taxiway rules at Amsterdam. A-taxiway goes clockwise and B-taxiway for the other direction. There are also many one-way taxiways like A10 and A13. You still need to change that or is that not possible?

The Follow me car tries to find the shortest route to the parking, similar to the Progressive Taxi option, it doesn't really use any other rules.