Author Topic: At gate issue  (Read 4353 times)

chrisA330

At gate issue
« on: February 04, 2012, 07:21:58 pm »
I read the manual that the ATC assigned gate when a flight plan is filed is independent, just cut the engines and put the parking brakes on and assisting services can start but all i get is the choice to go to a parking spot. How do I solve this problem?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 07:42:10 pm by chrisA330 »

wiqvist

Re: Parked Aircraft Issue
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 07:31:46 pm »
I have a bit hard to understand what you mean by this post. But to the question that you sometimes only have parking space as a choice depend on your aircraft. I have noticed if I for example fly with an military aircraft I do not have the choice to go to a normal gate, which is realistic I think, you do not need a gate to a B-17 for example. That is my guess of what I think you mean, but I can of cource be wrong and you may ment something else.

chrisA330

Re: Parked Aircraft Issue
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 07:41:35 pm »
I selected a gate when I filed a flightplan, but after fsx loads and I'm at that gate whenever I click the hotkey it gives me the option to go to a gate instead of letting me starting boarding, catering etc services.

wiqvist

Re: At gate issue
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 07:57:32 pm »
Sorry, then I missunderstood you.

That have never happen to me, what you describe. So you have to wait for an answer from some one else, but I think they will ask you if this happen on all airports and with all aircrafts, and if you have advanced animation turned on.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 12:24:40 am »
If you are seeing the "Select Parking Facility" menu while at a gate, it means you are not really at the gate, maybe there's a problem with the parking position in the AFCAD for that scenery, or there's a conflict between files.

What airport and which gate you selected ?

chrisA330

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2012, 01:55:23 am »
mostly from payware scenery airport. I flew from DFW A7 to KCLE B3 and after following the follow me truck, park and shut engines off and engage parking brakes, still seeing the gate menu. I will check it I have mutliple AFCAD.