Author Topic: Blueprint scenery issue  (Read 5322 times)

B777ER

Blueprint scenery issue
« on: February 04, 2012, 03:26:17 pm »
Umberto, first I know this is not GSX's fault. At the Blueprint designed airports apparently their jetways are not FSX compliant but nothing more than static models. The problem is GSX (which is doing it correctly) thinks there is no jetways and thus a set of stairs is rolledd up to the L1 door. Any way to not have this happen as I doubt Blueprint wiil do anything.
Eric

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Blueprint scenery issue
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 05:43:33 pm »
We are working on an update that will allow two ways to fix this:

- A global switch to make Stairs appearing only on request, this might be useful if you want to fly in an airport you *know* it has static jetways, but don't want to spend time to fix it yourself.

- A simple parking editor, were you'll be able to specify, parking by parking, which one have static or non-standard jetways, this will produce a text file, that you could also share with others

B777ER

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 07:53:37 pm »
Nice, I like the global way of doing it. Thanks.
Eric

LuisKMIA

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 03:13:27 pm »
One thing I've noticed with BluePrint sceneries is that the GSX crew does not align well with the gate location, for example in KIAH.  Is there something different in BluePrint's parking files that causes this off-set.  I have not see this problem with other makes like Aerosoft, VirtualCol, ORBX and others.

Luis
KMIA

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 05:18:06 pm »
Any way to not have this happen as I doubt Blueprint wiil do anything.

Maybe someone should contact them and ask them to use the default jetways, just don't tell them why we want it.  We already know how quality conscious they are, if they can be convinced that not modeling static jetways will save them time...

;D
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 05:37:52 pm »
One thing I've noticed with BluePrint sceneries is that the GSX crew does not align well with the gate location, for example in KIAH.  Is there something different in BluePrint's parking files that causes this off-set.

That's just AFCADs files made not accurately enough.