Author Topic: De-Icers  (Read 5355 times)

TuiflyX3

De-Icers
« on: February 04, 2012, 02:30:01 pm »
Are there no De Icers in GSX?

WebMaximus

Re: De-Icers
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 02:44:18 pm »
Not yet
Richard Åsberg

TuiflyX3

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 03:17:56 pm »
i hope we get some more services..for example cleaning trucks..maybe with some animated people walkin into the aircraft..

theshack440

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 09:19:14 pm »
I agree. What we have now is a great start but I would love to see some more things like a cleaning truck (waste disposal truck), a second luggage belt (and more luggage), bulk cargo loaders and a few more in the future. I understand that some these are already being considered which is great to hear.
Happy Flying,
Wallace

www.theshackflights.com
Pilot and Head of Public Relations

ESzczesniak

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2012, 09:45:53 pm »
i hope we get some more services..for example cleaning trucks..maybe with some animated people walkin into the aircraft..

I hope so too, but right now I'm waiting for a patch for the fuel truck that doesn't automatically open the FSX fuel window.  Most of the complex addons I use can't be refueled by this menu anyway and every time an FSX window opens up while I'm flying a PMDG/similar aircraft, I risk loosing all textures adn the screen going all black.  Plus the AI resets.  So right now I can only use the luggage and pushback portions.

I know they said they'd look in to this and patch something soon, but then there has been no information for several days, so I don't know where it stands now.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2012, 10:15:43 pm »
I know they said they'd look in to this and patch something soon, but then there has been no information for several days, so I don't know where it stands now.

We already said it will included in an upgrade, it's something really easy to add.