Author Topic: Question for multiple orders  (Read 6379 times)

enrico68la

Question for multiple orders
« on: February 03, 2012, 12:38:31 pm »
Good morning, I see form the order page that you can order more than one copy and receive a discount. How does it work? I would be the one placing the order for myself and other users. Would I receive an activation code for each copy I order? Can we all use GSX on different machines at the same time? Thanks for your prompt reply, regards

Enrico  :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Question for multiple orders
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 12:44:52 pm »
The Volume discount doesn't work for group purchases, it's only meant for home cockpit builders that runs FSX on several PC networked on the same LAN.

The activation code will be only one, the activation pool is shared (since the user is supposed to be the same), and reactivations request coming from all different networks will likely be denied.

So no, you can't really use the Volume discount to share the purchase between multiple users and if you do, it might work initially, but there's the risk everybody would be then cut out from the purchase, without even the chance to ask for a refund, since the license clearly allows only ONE user.

Several machines, yes, but always a single user.

enrico68la

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 12:47:14 pm »
Understood. Thanks for clearing this up, regards,

Enrico

enrico68la

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 01:04:28 pm »
Another quick question: are there any discounts for multiple orders, not for home cockpit builders but orders from different users?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 01:07:23 pm »
No, there's no such thing as a multiple users purchases. Every order it's always linked to a single user.

If you purchase DIFFERENT products, together in the same order, there's a 15% discount for the other products after the 1st one. So, for example, if you purchase GSX and KLAX together in the same order, you can get KLAX at 15% discount.

enrico68la

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2012, 01:13:17 pm »
Ok, thank you so much  ;)

GrizzW

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2012, 04:36:31 pm »
Where can I find out prices, setup information on multiple systems.  I run XP Pro with wideview and WideTraffic on a lan using six sytems?

Kind Regards
Grizz Wallace
SEA
M. E. "Grizz" Wallace.  Simmin' since Commodore 64

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2012, 05:05:41 pm »
When you purchase, a "Volume discounts available"  option comes up, explaining all the prices by quantity.

GrizzW

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2012, 07:08:19 pm »
Oh.  :o I have already purchased the first one and installed into server.  Do then have to buy a complete other new product?  Or is there a way that I add the other systems?  Sorry for the confusion. 

But the way, I think that GSX is the best and greatest addon for FSX.  I'm totally hooked.

Kind Regards,

Grizz Wallace
SEA

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2012, 07:25:15 pm »
Well, if you have less than 6 computers, you can just go ahead and install on others too, you have 6 activations per order, even with a standard non Volume purchase.

GrizzW

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2012, 08:11:35 pm »
Okay, thanks we'll give it a go.

Kindest Regards

Grizz Wallace
SEA