Author Topic: Parking what where?  (Read 3719 times)

WilliamJSS

Parking what where?
« on: February 12, 2012, 09:54:31 pm »
Hello guys....I am sorry if this has already been a topic, but I couldn't find anything.

I was wondering is someone would be so nice, as to help me figure out how to find spots on the free flight menu to park certain planes. I am finding it hard to pick between the many RAMP options, as none say for size.

The best I can find on the net are terminal areas for KLAX..but it would be nice to know what can and cant fit a 737-800 and 900 and an MD-11 in KLAX.

Also, the Cargo areas are not marked either to know what goes where...as most of the time, I load into a too small area, and GSX won't work...

Thank you/

louiseuk

Re: Re: Parking what where?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 01:14:41 am »
I think I am seeing this too- all my parking spots are defined as GA at the create flight screen. Running gsx and updater advises I am up to date
Thanks, Leo

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

WilliamJSS

Re: Parking what where?
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 01:22:24 am »
Ya, it makes the initial start up pretty hard. I would like to be able to start up at a accurate gate, and terminal of my choice without having to slew around the airport for a couple minutes.

If it is not possible, I guess I could deal with it due to the overall quality of this airport is unmatched by anyone.....but it would still be nice if anyone knows what I am doing wrong, or if there is a fix for this.

Thanks again for any help.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Parking what where?
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 10:28:12 am »
We had to mark all parking as GA, to get rid of all default ground vehicles.

We are going to fix this with GSX, because in GSX parking list we can override and redefine every parking name listed in the AFCAD as we please, and we can regroup into easier to understand groups, like "Terminal 1", "Tom Bradley", etc. Just look at the parking selection menu in GSX.

We are working on a new feature in GSX, that will allow to call that menu in every situation, to simply move your airplane without having to use the "Go To Airport" menu and without necessarily activate the parking with GSX.