Author Topic: PMDG MD11  (Read 5468 times)

storm

PMDG MD11
« on: February 02, 2012, 03:02:23 am »
Had problem loading cargo pmdg md11F fedex at kmem blueprint scenery.

Couldnt get left back door open so it wouldnt load until I opened all cabin doors.

Use key open all cabin doors and front left and right did but not rear doors.

So have to reset position to get it stop buzzing

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: PMDG MD11
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 01:17:02 pm »
We'll check it now.

markus-fh

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 07:50:20 pm »
I have a problem with the PMDG 747-8i, all left doors open, but no boarding... GEX waiting for my action open exit 1 and 2 ?
(have create the intelliscene.cfg with AES and have insert the "priority = 3" option)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 10:06:21 pm »
If the airplane is not supported by our internal database AND has non-standard doors commands like the PMDG, even a forced intelliscene file will not help, since it only provides with doors locations.

We are dealing with this specific case (the 747-8i is really unusual, since it has the same folder for models with different dimensions, with a switcher program) in two ways:

- Next GSX update will be able to recognize such unusual cases, like sub-versions of the airplane in the same folder with switching aircraft.cfg files, so the 747-8i will be recognized by GSX automatically.

- We'll add a Global switch to disregard Doors entirely, and just start the services without waiting.

storm

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 07:17:30 am »
Sounds good thx for the reply

Just want to say though your product overall is GREAT!!

You've taken my flight sim hobby to the next level. Was going to say a whole nother level but nother is not a real word...but whatever you get my point... :)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2012, 11:16:46 am »
Just to follow up, the 747-8i is now supported, check your Live Update now :)

markus-fh

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2012, 05:13:24 pm »
Haha, that's what I call support!!!!

I write a prob with the 747-8i and after some hours i start FSX and the update is ready for download ;D

Thanks for that great tool, it still needs some fine tuning*, but the year is new and i hope it works better from week to week!
A big + from Germany !!

* sometimes when i make a pushback, the wings go through the Passengers Stairs, or the baggage car drives through the engines, when boarding is complete :o