Author Topic: List of supported airplanes in GSX  (Read 344872 times)

adscram14

Re: List of supported airplanes in GSX
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2012, 03:10:14 am »
How about the Wilco/Feelthere E-Jets?
Thanks guys!

n!ke^

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2012, 03:31:39 am »
And what is with the CLS Airbus A330-340? :P

Thank you so much :D

wiqvist

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2012, 03:37:01 am »
Again thank you for a great work.

I will suggest that A2A simulation's aircrafts could be added. It may be difficult with the push back of most of their aircraft's cause they are from the second world war and have either to be pushed back by hand or pulled from behind, It may not possible today. I have a hope cause that would complete their realistic aircrafts with this realistic ground work.

w6kd

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2012, 04:37:50 am »
I just noted that GSX treats the PMDG MD-11F cargo variants as a passenger version of the MD-11, so it puts a stair truck at the (nonexistent) aft L door, and then pings incessantly for the door to be opened.

It'd be nice to have a high-lift (i.e. Cochran) loader that could be used at the main cargo doors of the MD-11F, B744F etc.

sammyflyboy

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2012, 04:44:35 am »
Aerosoft Twotter
Flight One/Virtavia BN-2 Islander
Carenado C208

It understand these aircraft do not need baggage handlers or even staircases (though with AES the Twotter can get a small staircase for it), but it would be nice to at least have a marshaller for them, as well as a small pushback truck or even hand push, is there any way that is possible?

I love all of these planes and I would love to see support for them in GSX. Is there any way users will eventually be able to add their own aircraft and configure them? Great work and I love the new product.

-Sam ;)

sjt375

• Flight Director
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2012, 04:57:07 am »
Thomas Ruth A330/A340, Project airbus a320, all POSKY aircraft
Would love those!

Plexi1

• FS-Flightcrew.de
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2012, 09:12:43 am »
Please add:

CLS MD81, MD87, A330/A340, A310, B767,

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2012, 11:53:36 am »
Thank you guys, keep the suggestions coming, don't know if anyone noticed it, but we already added the Justlflight 757 Freemium, and the Captain Sim 727 in all its versions, which works just beautifully with GSX now, it's a "Level 2" airplane, with all sort of custom stuff, all recognized by GSX now.

fipsi

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2012, 12:29:01 pm »
But don't forget products, such as

Overland's Boeing package

Overland's Airbus package

CLS A330-A340

Thanks

I hope it doesn't come that you guys now only add the planes with a deep and complex simulation..

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2012, 12:37:24 pm »
I hope it doesn't come that you guys now only add the planes with a deep and complex simulation..

True but, keep in mind that users with those airplanes are stuck until GSX supports them, since they can't continue services until GSX is able to recognize their custom doors configuration.

Simple airplanes using mostly default controls, will work already, either by using some data from the aircraft.cfg itself (even if it's not as precise as being really supported) or by using an intelliscene file, if you have one.

So yes, freeware or simpler payware products will surely added, but we'd rather give priority to the most complex ones with non-standard doors controls.

fipsi

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2012, 12:48:25 pm »
Then GSX is not for everyone, but you promote that it's for eeryone.

I understnad the thing with the correct door positions, but I hate when I've to see a stair at an Overland Airbus A330-200 which misses the correct door exit hugely.

If you would add those planes, then you have added a lot of planes as there're a lot of plane in one package, but with adding for instance just a Captain's Sim ...., you just added one plane.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2012, 12:58:11 pm »
Then GSX is not for everyone, but you promote that it's for everyone.

We don't promote it to be for "everyone", we always said it works at all default airports, not with each and every 3rd party airplane, from day one.

I understand the thing with the correct door positions, but I hate when I've to see a stair at an Overland Airbus A330-200 which misses the correct door exit hugely.

Sure enough, but with hundreds of payware/freeware airplane available, you can't expect to have them supported all from day one, and nobody promised this. They will come, in time.

If you would add those planes, then you have added a lot of planes as there're a lot of plane in one package, but with adding for instance just a Captain's Sim ...., you just added one plane.

Apart for the fact that, we also added the JF757, and that the Captain Sim 727 is really two airplanes (since the -100 and -200 have different sizes, the *are* effectively two airplanes) and they are much more complex to support, rather than just adding door coordinates, but how many new airplanes PER DAY should we add, to make you happy ?

I guess any number will probably never satisfy everybody, but it's a brand new software, and it's being DESIGNED to be constantly updated, so everything related to interaction with 3rd party addons will eventually arrive.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 03:36:12 pm by virtuali »

pablo636

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2012, 02:47:34 pm »
Umberto, do not listen to these provocations!
You are doing a great job ... and most of us knows, that not everything can be given now! But in time!
Continuate così!
Paolo

Silverbird

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2012, 02:50:13 pm »
It's a hell of allot of plane's lol but I'm sure they will get there thank's for the Captain Sim 727.  :)
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2012, 04:33:59 pm »
I think that some of the users who are asking for internally supported aircraft are forgetting that GSX will read AES intelliscene files.  A lot of them are available for download at places like Avsim, and if all you need is the editor, the AES basepack is a free download from Aerosoft.  Let Umberto concentrate on adding the complex payware aircraft, use intelliscenes for simple aircraft like Posky and PAB.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock