Author Topic: List of supported airplanes in GSX  (Read 348750 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: List of supported airplanes in GSX
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2012, 10:06:33 pm »
In order to close the intake, I would have to shut down the apu !??   This can't be right.  What will power the electrical and bleed air until the engines can be started?    Obviously needs corrected.

That makes sense, we might change it to "Turn the APU On", instead, like with the PMDG737, so you will not allowed to push without the APU.

Also at the end of the pushback sequence at KFLL the pushback tug appears to Rip the nose gear off the plane

Was it really the GSX Pushback truck, and not another similar ground vehicle, maybe a default one ? GSX vehicles all have crash detection turned off, it's strange they crash into the airplane.

justdion

« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2012, 12:01:08 pm »
Hello.  Great product.   I read the note about the Leonardo MD-80.  Hopefully they will respond to be able to update it to a Level 2.   Anyway, at the current Level 0, I am having a problem with the catering.   All works fine and the catering truck arrives as requested.  Then it requests that I open "Exit 3" .  I open the right forward service door (which also opens the left rear service door) but nothing happens.   It continues to wait for me to open "Exit 3".    I've tried opening every door there is to open (including forward & rear airstair) but nothing works.   Thoughts??   (i hope this hasn't already been asked.  I tried to search the forums.)

Eric

The same exact thing happened to me today while I was flying the Leonardo Maddog!  I got so frustrated! I needed to open exit 2 and 3 for boarding and catering, even though all possible doors were opened already

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2012, 01:31:42 pm »
The same exact thing happened to me today while I was flying the Leonardo Maddog!  I got so frustrated! I needed to open exit 2 and 3 for boarding and catering, even though all possible doors were opened already

If you could try to share your frustration to the Maddog developers, perhaps they might consider getting in touch with us.

Silverbird

« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2012, 03:51:35 pm »
Umberto I don't own the maddog yet but I think some of the guys over at there forum haven't heard anything from the developers in about a year hope things are ok with them.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

booforty

« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2012, 04:00:28 pm »
Umberto,

I would like to suggest the Concorde from Libardo Guzman as being supported one day when you have time :) It has more than 40,000 downloads. Right now, GSX almost works with it, except for the alignment between catering/luggage conveyor, and the door locations.
Thanks,

Johan

+1

This is my favourite freeware aircraft.

Umberto, can GSX ignore whether the relevant doors are actually open or not? As a lot of freeware planes do not have the option to open all relevant doors.

Thanks!
:)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #65 on: February 05, 2012, 06:52:39 pm »
Umberto, can GSX ignore whether the relevant doors are actually open or not? As a lot of freeware planes do not have the option to open all relevant doors.

In the next update, we'll probably set it to request only exits 1 and 2, I hope at least 1 passenger door and 1 cargo door *is* available.

WilliamJSS

« Reply #66 on: February 05, 2012, 09:35:26 pm »
EagleSoft Cessna Citation X 2.0
Level 1

It has a custom cargo/baggage door.

booforty

« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2012, 08:22:58 am »

In the next update, we'll probably set it to request only exits 1 and 2, I hope at least 1 passenger door and 1 cargo door *is* available.

That would be excellent.  You can certainly open at least one door and the cargo doors on all planes so your suggestion would work.

Well done on a great product! :)

regis902

« Reply #68 on: February 07, 2012, 03:15:26 am »
How about the Wilco/Feelthere E-Jets?
Thanks guys!

Hello, FYI I downloaded the intelliscene file for the ERJ-170 and ERJ-190 from the Aerosoft website.  Using this, everything worked fine (it might have worked without the intelliscene file, I'm not sure).

The only issue I had was in figuring out the Shift-E-3 opened the right-side doors for the catering vehicles, even though they don't visually open, using Shift-E-3 will operate them when required.

This is a great product, I can't what to see where this goes from here!

booforty

« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2012, 08:38:05 pm »
Umberto, I'm finding that when using the Concorde from Libardo Guzman, GSX is struggling to notice when I cut the engines.  I wait and wait but the stairs and baggage handlers don't come up to the aircraft.  They are there waiting, but I keep getting asked to cut the engines, when they are already cut.  Is this the aircraft or something else?

dmbusmc

« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2012, 10:37:16 pm »
I'd like to second and third the request for the CLS/JustFlight MD-81/82/87. I have an intelliscene created for it that works perfectly with AES, but GSX does not like it at all, and I have problems with it asking to open doors that the a/c doesn't have and therefore never completing loading or unloading, just giving off that *ping* and ticker stating to open that non-existing exit. So, I end up having to reset GSX, and just skip straight to pushback. It is the only plane in my pretty vast fleet I have had any issue with, so it's not worth creating a new thread or anything. So, hopefully you can draft up a quick fix for this bird, if not though, I will definitely wait for the editor to come out. Any ETA on that?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #71 on: February 09, 2012, 12:53:50 am »
CLS MD81/82 and A330/A340 are in now.

Silverbird

« Reply #72 on: February 09, 2012, 01:07:58 am »
CLS MD81/82 and A330/A340 are in now.

Thank's for adding these aircraft!  ;D
Cesar