Author Topic: List of supported airplanes in GSX  (Read 346561 times)

XCLTM3

Re: List of supported airplanes in GSX
« Reply #210 on: September 05, 2013, 12:00:14 pm »
Umberto,

long before I tried to manually edit the cfg file, I downloaded & installed the updater 3 times & restarted FSX several times also. Nothing happened. No changes or recognition of the 777 by GSX.

This was not addressed.

Just to clarify things.
Latebra Factum, Tertia Optio

ahiko

« Reply #211 on: September 06, 2013, 11:01:57 am »
I do not have the " GSX.CFG " why???

I searched in :   "C:\Users\Myuser\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali"

« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 02:30:31 pm by ahiko »
CPU: Intel Core i7 930 @ 2.8, Mainboard:ASUS P6TD Deluxe LGA 1366, Memory: 6GB Corsair Dominator 1600
Video: Nvidia Geforce GTX 460

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #212 on: September 06, 2013, 11:07:28 am »
I do not has the " GSX.CFG " why???

I searched in :   "C:\Users\Myuser\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali"

That's not the correct folder, as I've said in all threads about finding the .CFG, it's located at:

%APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX\Airplanes\AIRPLANE_NAME

And as I've said also, you don't have to manually search that file, if you use the RESET button in the Aircraft configuration editor, it's the SAME.

You might also want to check for a GSX.CFG in the Airplane root folder, under FSX\Simobjects\Airplanes\AIRPLANE_NAME. GSX won't put anything here by default, but you might have downloaded a pre-made GSX.CFG and put it here, and forgot about it (this happened to another user too), in THIS case, you must remove it manually.

And of course, you MUST install the current Live Update too, in order to support the 777

ahiko

« Reply #213 on: September 06, 2013, 11:47:07 am »
i already ran the live update but notting

i have another problem i when i'm boarding or deboarding in the PMDG 777 i do not have the "hiloader".

i see truck woth the bags keep turning around but notting!

what is my problem? :(
CPU: Intel Core i7 930 @ 2.8, Mainboard:ASUS P6TD Deluxe LGA 1366, Memory: 6GB Corsair Dominator 1600

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #214 on: September 06, 2013, 11:51:42 am »
]i already ran the live update but notting

Then, as I've said in my previous reply to you, you might have done the same mistake of another user, that put a GSX.CFG file in the airplane main folder under FSX (not %APPDATA%), in the FSX\Simobjects\Airplanes\AIRPLANE_NAME folder, and forgot about it.

As I've said in my previous message too, if you have a GSX.CFG file there, it must be removed manually, because the Reset option doesn't remove it (since the Airplane folder is supposed to be used by developers, so we assume the file they made is "correct" and shouldn't be reset)

i have another problem i when i'm boarding or deboarding in the PMDG 777 i do not have the "hiloader".

i see truck woth the bags keep turning around but notting!

That also indicates you have a wrong GSX.CFG file that is interfering and taking precedence over the files from the Live Update.

Also note that, if you remove files manually with FSX still running, you'll have to use the "Reset Couatl" menu option in the Couatl menu, to have GSX seeing the updated configuration. Otherwise you'll have to exit from FSX and restart it, which is the same, but it's much slower to do.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 11:53:53 am by virtuali »

ahiko

« Reply #215 on: September 06, 2013, 12:13:11 pm »
I do not have the GSX.cfg in the PMDG 777 Folder

Can someone upload i t for me? is it posible?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #216 on: September 06, 2013, 12:49:36 pm »
I do not have the GSX.cfg in the PMDG 777 Folder

This means you only need to install the current Live Update.

Can someone upload i t for me? is it posible?

You don't need it with the current Live Update. In fact, you should remove it, if you had it.

joelong

« Reply #217 on: September 06, 2013, 02:13:02 pm »
I would appreciate your consideration to include the new Aerosoft Twin Otter Extended X.

Thank you very much.

Joe Long

bailout3

« Reply #218 on: November 30, 2013, 06:45:25 am »
Great program! Would love to have Virtuacol E170/175. All doors open on these a/c and apparently this light but filled with eye candy version has a significant market which would attract even more purchases for GSX.

Bredin

« Reply #219 on: February 27, 2014, 01:59:38 pm »
First off, GREAT addon, I've had AES, but this is much better.
Can you see if thrre is a way to make Captain Sims C130 and Area51's C5 Galaxy supported,  perhaps with something being loaded in the rear folding ramp... and something for the front of the C5, perhaps this would be able to be done for PMDG 747-xxxF. Would be cool (and most likely very hard from a programmer's view) to get something really large or long loaded in through the nose or rear door.

Thanks again for a great addon! Can't wait for the de-icers (cough cough) and the ability to have follow me to the runway.

/Stefan

pazza

« Reply #220 on: April 30, 2014, 11:09:08 pm »
Just flight BAE146 series would be great addon feature for GSX.

Steve

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #221 on: May 19, 2014, 04:01:51 pm »
I see the list was updated last month, but when did FSX get a default C182?   ???
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

DayWalker

« Reply #222 on: May 31, 2014, 04:01:37 pm »
I ask to add plane "Captain Sim L-1011".

sso

« Reply #223 on: June 09, 2014, 11:19:39 pm »
Hi,

I have setup GSX to work with the JeeHell FMGS Project Airbus 320. Congfiguration of doors work just fine.
How is the passenger numbers defined. It is associated with the de-boarding and boarding times, but no where in the GSX.cfg file can I see this.

Thanks

/Stephen

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #224 on: June 10, 2014, 12:30:09 pm »
How is the passenger numbers defined. It is associated with the de-boarding and boarding times, but no where in the GSX.cfg file can I see this.

GSX Manual, Page 12, "Deboarding Time" paragraph.