Author Topic: GSX Couatl scripting engine hasn't started **SOLVED**  (Read 54780 times)

Neal

Re: GSX Couatl scripting engine missing files
« Reply #195 on: September 16, 2023, 06:28:34 pm »
I installed GSX Pro and now I'm getting errors, another SODED is running in the background and crashing FSX.
I re-installed practically everything and now I'm missing files could you please tell me where to find it and re-install them

Thanks

evaamo

Re: GSX Couatl scripting engine hasn't started **SOLVED**
« Reply #196 on: October 08, 2023, 10:47:33 pm »
Hi Umberto, you might want to check the Coautl code that fetches the plan from Simbrief and add an exception in the case a file plan doesn't exist.

Coautl kept crashing for me after updating to the latest version using the offline installer, but after enabling the log, I deduced the culprit was that I didn't have a flight plan filed in Simbrief before loading the aircraft (I wasn't logged in at all in Simbrief... I hadn't used the PC for a month or so).

It was an endless loop that kept crashing Coautl without any clue. This is in P3D (v5.3 HF2).  So, maybe an exception to avoid the crash might help!

Hope this helps

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #197 on: October 09, 2023, 01:54:00 am »
Hi Umberto, you might want to check the Coautl code that fetches the plan from Simbrief and add an exception in the case a file plan doesn't exist.

Already done, already on Live Update.

Baldeagle53

« Reply #198 on: December 25, 2023, 02:22:15 pm »
My Coutal Engine will not start. I get the following message:C:\ Program Files (x86) Addon Manager\coutal64\Coutal64_MSFA.exe It then states The file or directory is corrupted or unreadable Noye that the fsdt Live Update and Installer both work. The problem is that when in MSFS and I try to use the GSX it states Coutal Engine has not started. How can I resolve this problem as GSX Pro is non functional

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #199 on: December 30, 2023, 12:30:32 am »
You are posting it in the FSX/P3D section.