Author Topic: So Far So Good  (Read 5151 times)

XCLTM3

So Far So Good
« on: February 01, 2012, 09:07:14 am »
Hi Umberto,

just to ley you know that so far everything with the install and operational features of GSX (ie Deboarding, etc) have gone quite smoothly for me.

Well done on the product, I'm sure there was a lot of hard work involved in getting this "off the ground" and into our PC's. So far, so good and the wait was worth it.

Congratulations!

PS: This is NOT a criticism, but I understand that English is not your native language. The manual has a lot of errors particularly with grammar. I would be happy to assist you in rewriting it correctly and to proof-read any other documents you wish to produce for the future.

Rgds,
Latebra Factum, Tertia Optio

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: So Far So Good
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 10:53:45 am »
PS: This is NOT a criticism, but I understand that English is not your native language. The manual has a lot of errors particularly with grammar. I would be happy to assist you in rewriting it correctly and to proof-read any other documents you wish to produce for the future.

This is not a problem, we had testers suggesting several fixes to the manual grammar, but apparently it's not yet perfect. Sometimes though, I short sentences just to make them fit a specific page layout without having to reformat everything...

In any case, just PM me with the most obvious things you would like to correct.

XCLTM3

Re: So Far So Good
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 11:30:27 am »

This is not a problem, we had testers suggesting several fixes to the manual grammar, but apparently it's not yet perfect. Sometimes though, I short sentences just to make them fit a specific page layout without having to reformat everything...

In any case, just PM me with the most obvious things you would like to correct.

Umberto,

It's not a case of what I would like to correct............I thought you may be interested to just polish up the manual for professionalism (to match your product).

I leave it up to you if you require assistance and would like to clean up the document for your own sake/business.

Rgds,
Latebra Factum, Tertia Optio