Author Topic: GSX Released...  (Read 26046 times)

WebMaximus

Re: GSX Released...
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2012, 11:04:37 am »
Having the fuel loading work with the NGX would be awesome so +1 for that!!
Richard Åsberg

Eisbahn

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2012, 02:19:13 pm »
Sorry if I am missing something, but where do I find the Paint Kit?
Eisbahn

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2012, 02:21:14 pm »
Already answered here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=5467.0

It's best if you don't use the GSX Backdoor board for support question, it's more likely you'll find answers in the correct section.

Eisbahn

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2012, 02:35:54 pm »
Already answered here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=5467.0

It's best if you don't use the GSX Backdoor board for support question, it's more likely you'll find answers in the correct section.

Thanks for the rapid response. Sorry for the mistake.
Eisbahn

ricardo_r

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2012, 03:36:11 pm »
Number 1, will there be a feature so that the baggage cart will operate on both Cargo doors?

We planned it, and it won't be really difficult to add it, the only real issue is that it might be difficult for the loader to maneuver into the usually cramped area close to the forward cargo doors.

I second that. Even if the front baggage loader overruns a bit anything in the process, it would be great to have it. Maybe being able to able/disable it in the couatl.cfg... :)
Ricardo Rodrigues

blk137

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2012, 07:20:16 pm »
finally its out lol i will be buying in a few minuites :)

akair-NorthLinkVA

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2012, 07:46:59 pm »
Hi... Umberto ....

A few questions ....please and/or suggestions for next release.

1.> Have Installer Make a Link to PDF ... in a Folder in Start Menu ie: GSX or FSDT>GSX

1.a Have a PDF or Doc ... explaining what you Recommend to set ALL - in FSX Settings
2.> Have a GSX .... Configuration Program in ~ above folder ~

2.a> Have a button to disable beep ....waiting for aft door .... if you do not have cargo doors.

2.b> I must have missed something here ~ vehicles_airport.bgl .... was replaced by vehicles_airport.GSX

( Where is the OTHER Ground Vehicles .... ??? ~ ~ None are showing but a few / at your gate ie: GSX vehicles Only

NO other .....old default ground vehicles at other gates ... ??? No New GSX - pushback tugs or baggage running, catering trucks, fuel, etc....

around in different area )

[ Would be nice to have a config.... editor program to check density of other AI .... Ground Services Vehicles ~ GSX ]

3. Have in above Config Editor - a way to select Type of Vehicles - You intend to use ... ie North America, Europe .... etc.

( I Do Not like to use Follow Me ...or Others Vehicle for Europe - if I only fly in North America .... <grins> No offense u folks on other side of pond. )

Umberto..... and FSDT crew .... THANX for this Addition, but at this time for the $40.oo, in this early state is not worth it .... if You can Not get the

GSX vehicles to show .... other areas of the Airport. ... ~ having said Respectfully

Win7 Pro(64) [AMD 4core, 16gb] ~ Paid versions PANC, KDEN, KLAX, KDFW, KORD, KLAS, KSFO ....... GSX

Ultimate USA-X, Ultimate Alaska-X, MyTraffic 5.3, more

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2012, 08:35:24 pm »
1.> Have Installer Make a Link to PDF ... in a Folder in Start Menu ie: GSX or FSDT>GSX

Yes, it was already suggested, we'll surely add it in the first installer update.

1.a Have a PDF or Doc ... explaining what you Recommend to set ALL - in FSX Settings

Well, there aren't many specific settings I can think of that are really required for GSX, except maybe the "Advanced Animations" flag, which is required by a lots of other things, like jetways. Other than that, settings are not really different than what would normally give you performances you are happy with.

You mean a GUI for the settings ? Yes, it could be done, but maybe later, we would like to concentrate first to supporting as many 3rd party airplanes and airports as possible.

2.a> Have a button to disable beep ....waiting for aft door .... if you do not have cargo doors.

If you don't have any cargo door, there will be no baggage loader at all. Maybe you mean cargo doors that can't be checked by GSX, because they use non-standard commands and the airplane is not supported ? In this case, it would be best to ADD the airplane to the supported list instead, so you'll also gain precise exit locations too.

Which airplane you were referring to ?

2.b> I must have missed something here ~ vehicles_airport.bgl .... was replaced by vehicles_airport.GSX

Something must have gone wrong while installing, because that file is the *backup* of the original vehicles_airport.bgl our installer made, before patching it to remove JUST the default Pushback tractor. Was your vehicles_airport.bgl file modified ?

In any case, simply renaming the .gsx to .bgl, will restore all your default vehicles, Pushback included of course...

data63

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2012, 10:06:41 pm »

3. Do we need to have the latest airport version to use GSX correctly with it?

The only thing that affects GSX it's the AFCAD, and that is downloaded automatically by the GSX installer, because the Live Update feature is extended also to all our airports AFCADs.

does this mean, the Live Update will overwrite my customized AFCADs for FSDT Airports ?

Happy Landings

Juergen

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2012, 11:08:05 pm »
does this mean, the Live Update will overwrite my customized AFCADs for FSDT Airports ?

Already discussed here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=5464.msg49649#msg49649

The short answer is no, your custom AFCADs won't be overwritten, because the installer takes every measure to back them.

akair-NorthLinkVA

« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2012, 11:41:46 pm »
Umberto & Team ... Thanx for Reply ...

You mean a GUI for the settings ? Yes, it could be done, but maybe later, we would like to concentrate first to supporting as many 3rd party airplanes and airports as possible.

Yes

If you don't have any cargo door, there will be no baggage loader at all. Maybe you mean cargo doors that can't be checked by GSX, because they use non-standard commands and the airplane is not supported ? In this case, it would be best to ADD the airplane to the supported list instead, so you'll also gain precise exit locations too.

Which airplane you were referring to ?

FS 737-800 & PMDG 747-400 & QWSim 757-200 ... Tested so far Cargo Doors Problem

Just want to have a Lot of your GSX - Traffic Around Airport/s

Something must have gone wrong while installing, because that file is the *backup* of the original vehicles_airport.bgl our installer made, before patching it to remove JUST the default Pushback tractor. Was your vehicles_airport.bgl file modified ?

In any case, simply renaming the .gsx to .bgl, will restore all your default vehicles, Pushback included of course...

New - Problem ...????

In an None FSDT .... Airport .... in this test of Fly Tampa - KSEA w/FSX patch (x64) .... All I get is the Follow Me  ... Option,

go to the gate .... following FMe-Vehicle ... Stop Engines .... and I get NO .... Option to Request Ground Services .... Just has

Parking Gate .... Choices .... <gerrr> [ ... the Yellow Push-back Truck is there, and the baggage tug, and stair truck ] [ see below

4a  - maybe fixed if we knew how .... <grins>]

( I'm going to test at SimWings Anchorage-X, in a day or so )

4.a> I think this has something to do with  .... what ur talking about on page 19 .... ??

Are you going to do a MUCH Better .... Tutorial/PFD/Document .... On how to do Some of the Things ... BRIEFLY ... explained hear ... <grins>

[ In your Airports KLAX, KDEN, KORD, ....would in Real Life ...have 100's of ... GS....vehicles ...running around .... I feel there should be an Option

somewhere to have AI GS....vehicles .... all over as they did in SimWings Anchorage-X .... IMO ... Respectfully ]

*****                                                                                                                                              *****
*****  How do you Modify these to use in North America and/or use in an None FSDT Airport .... ie: 4a. above  *****
*****                                   All are .... sim.cfg ... files  ....  :) I will only post a few as example                  *****

fltsim.0]
title=KLAX_sett01_sf_v01
model=KLAX_sett01_sf
texture=
ui_type="model.KLAX_sett01_sf"

[fltsim.1]
title=KLAX_sign_sett_ctr_v01
model=KLAX_sign_sett_ctr
texture=
ui_type="model.KLAX_sign_sett_ctr"

[fltsim.2]
title=KLAX_sign_sett_ov_v01
model=KLAX_sign_sett_ov
texture=
ui_type="model.KLAX_sign_sett_ov"

[fltsim.3]
title=KLAX_t6_v01
model=KLAX_t6
texture=
ui_type="model.KLAX_t6"

[fltsim.4]
title=KLAX_t5_v01
model=KLAX_t5
texture=
ui_type="model.KLAX_t5"

[fltsim.5]
title=KLAX_t4_v01
model=KLAX_t4
texture=
ui_type="model.KLAX_t4"

FSDT_Baggage_Loader ?C:\Program Files ?x86?\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Misc?    1/ 23/ 2012   3:37 PM
FSDT_BaggageTractor ?C:\Program Files ?x86?\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Misc?    12/ 6/ 2011   10:17 PM
FSDT_BaggageVan ?C:\Program Files ?x86?\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Misc?    1/ 9/ 2012   11:07 AM
FSDT_BaggageWagon ?C:\Program Files ?x86?\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Misc?    3/ 2/ 2011   9:56 PM
FSDT_Catering ?C:\Program Files ?x86?\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Misc?    1/ 13/ 2012   9:07 PM
FSDT_Catering_EU ?C:\Program Files ?x86?\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Misc?    1/ 13/ 2012   9:09 PM
FSDT_Catering_Half ?C:\Program Files ?x86?\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Misc?    1/ 15/ 2012   5:02 PM
FSDT_Catering_Man ?C:\Program Files ?x86?\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Misc?    12/ 1/ 2011   11:17 PM
FSDT_DeIce ?C:\Program Files ?x86?\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Misc?    9/ 21/ 2010   11:59 AM
FSDT_FireFighterTruck ?C:\Program Files ?x86?\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Misc?    9/ 21/ 2010   11:59 AM
FSDT_Firetruck_PHNL ?C:\Program Files ?x86?\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\GroundVehicles?    1/ 7/ 2010   10:06 PM
FSDT_FollowMe ?C:\Program Files ?x86?\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Misc?    12/ 16/ 2011   2:34 AM
FSDT_FuelTruck ?C:\Program Files ?x86?\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Misc?    9/ 8/ 2011   7:30 PM
FSDT_GPU ?C:\Program Files ?x86?\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Misc?    9/ 21/ 2010   11:59 AM
FSDT_KDFW ?C:\Program Files ?x86?\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Misc?    9/ 2/ 2010   11:08 PM
FSDT_KLAS ?C:\Program Files ?x86?\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Misc?    4/ 7/ 2009   10:48 PM
FSDT_KLAX ?C:\Program Files ?x86?\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Misc?    9/ 21/ 2011   9:52 PM
FSDT_KLAX_vhe ?C:\Program Files ?x86?\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Misc?    9/ 23/ 2011   12:28 AM
FSDT_Marshaller ?C:\Program Files ?x86?\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Misc?    1/ 20/ 2012   1:25 AM
FSDT_OhareX ?C:\Program Files ?x86?\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Misc?    11/ 23/ 2011   3:18 PM
FSDT_PassengerBus ?C:\Program Files ?x86?\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Misc?    1/ 22/ 2012   11:37 PM
FSDT_PHNL ?C:\Program Files ?x86?\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Misc?    1/ 9/ 2010   10:31 AM
FSDT_Pushback ?C:\Program Files ?x86?\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Misc?    1/ 18/ 2012   7:56 PM
FSDT_Pushback_Man ?C:\Program Files ?x86?\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Misc?    10/ 1/ 2011   1:21 PM
FSDT_Pushback_Small ?C:\Program Files ?x86?\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Misc?    1/ 18/ 2012   7:56 PM
FSDT_SafeGate ?C:\Program Files ?x86?\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Misc?    8/ 6/ 2010   1:52 AM
FSDT_Staircase ?C:\Program Files ?x86?\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Misc?    1/ 12/ 2012   10:24 PM
FSDT_Staircase_Fixed ?C:\Program Files ?x86?\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Misc?    1/ 15/ 2012   4:06 PM
FSDT_Staircase_large ?C:\Program Files ?x86?\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Misc?    12/ 6/ 2011   10:15 PM
FSDT_Van ?C:\Program Files ?x86?\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Misc?    1/ 15/ 2012   5:16 PM
FSDT_Van_Passengers ?C:\Program Files ?x86?\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Misc?    1/ 22/ 2012   9:58 PM
FSDT_Wingwalker ?C:\Program Files ?x86?\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Misc?    12/ 27/ 2011   5:14 PM

« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 12:20:42 am by akair-NorthLinkVA »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2012, 12:41:55 am »
Wait for the Repaint Kit, there will be explanations how to customize liveries and airports.

Aviationation

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2012, 12:47:50 am »
so it only works for acceleration?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2012, 12:48:34 am »
It works with SP2 OR Acceleration, as indicated on its Info page.

rickcyvr

« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2012, 12:48:56 am »
I don't have the internet at home, am I still able to use this product? If internet is only required for activation, can I use a teathered Iphone for activation?

Thanks in advance.