Author Topic: Welcome to GSX!  (Read 97457 times)

flo1981

Re: Welcome to GSX!
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2013, 10:40:19 pm »
is there a free light version of gsx, to replace youpark ?

If with "yourpark" you mean that previous ParkMe, which was only available on our sceneries, they work with GSX without having to purchase GSX.

If I press ctrl + shift + p I have this message:

Hnla

« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2013, 11:42:51 pm »
If I press ctrl + shift + p I have this message:

Did you read the message !? Parkme is now integrated in GSX, which is free at all FSDT airports, (So it's basically the same thing), and all Flightbeam airport.

flo1981

« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2013, 07:51:37 am »
Thanks, it works. :D

I believed that only the demo mode will work on all airport, include FSDT.

???

JUANITO

« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2014, 09:03:59 pm »
Thank you. Is there an application from gsx at  departure from airport gates , and not only at landing an taxing. Thanks

kongolo

« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2014, 11:40:16 am »
Hello

I just bought your product at simMarket but I is not the download link I am disappointed is can you tell me the procedure to follow thank you to tell me how! : (

cordially chateiller gerard: '(

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2014, 12:52:32 pm »
I just bought your product at simMarket but I is not the download link I am disappointed is can you tell me the procedure to follow thank you to tell me how!

As the Simmarket GSX page CLEARLY says ( in red!!! )

http://secure.simmarket.com/fsdreamteam-gsx-ground-services-for-fsxp3d.phtml

Please download and install the demo version first!
This is the product installation file, there is no other download:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/gsx

Peter22

« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2014, 05:01:26 pm »
Hi guys I  will like to know if I can change the boarding ladder to the front left B737 (default back left)..and whats the "remember to use jet ways"
I do own KLAS/KLAX/ KFLL/ Kjfk/GSX
Thanks and sorry my ignorance..I know at the customize aircraft settings we can make some changes but not sure about placing boarding ladder.....
Peter22

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2014, 05:19:39 pm »
Hi guys I  will like to know if I can change the boarding ladder to the front left B737 (default back left)

What do you want to change ?

..and whats the "remember to use jet ways"

It doesn't do anything, other than reminding you to use the jetway, because it detected a jetway in your parking.

ScottecLEMD

« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2014, 02:49:11 pm »
Just discovered GSX for FSX....and it's XXX - great job.  The ground turns are more interesting now and the accurate pushbacks are awesome!

JD98

« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2015, 10:17:16 pm »
Hello,
I just bought me with secure simmarket gsx and then find not the download link for gsx . Would be nice if you could help me where I could find this download link.

LG Justin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2015, 10:20:21 pm »
I just bought me with secure simmarket gsx and then find not the download link for gsx . Would be nice if you could help me where I could find this download link.

From the Simmarket GSX page:

http://secure.simmarket.com/fsdreamteam-gsx-ground-services-for-fsxp3d.phtml

DEMO DOWNLOAD

Please download and install the demo version first!
This is the product installation file, there is no other download:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/gsx

And, if you scroll THIS page a bit up, you'll see the same question was made and was answered too:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,5460.msg78136.html#msg78136
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 10:22:36 pm by virtuali »

oldmatey

« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2015, 04:56:23 pm »
Need help. I purchased the GSX Ground Service for $43.95 from Flight Simulator Pilot Shop (05-14-15). Once I made the download with them the download took me to your download page (FSDreamTeam- GSX Ground Service for FSX FDT-115) Once I downloaded that and tried to run the program it comes up with a error (This Program might have been moved or deleted) Can someone help me rectify this error. I'll wait to hear from you. Thanks (Steve).

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2015, 06:26:12 pm »
Once I downloaded that and tried to run the program it comes up with a error (This Program might have been moved or deleted) Can someone help me rectify this error.

This problem is likely caused by a defective antivirus program, that has mistakenly identified the program as a threat and wrongly removed it. There are obviously no threats or virus in our installers, it's just that your antivirus is bugged and got a false positive.

As discussed in all threads about antivirus and installation, when the antivirus is defective, you must do as follows:

- DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL with the antivirus entirely OFF

- Configure the antivirus to exclude the following files from scanning:

YourFSXFolder\bglmanx.dll
YourFSXFolder\fsdreamteam\Couatl\couatl.exe

YourFSXFolder it's usually C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X, if you installed it in the default folder.

- Now you can turn the antivirus back on, and launch FSX.

- Check you are seeing BOTH the "Addon Manager" menu AND the "Couatl powered products" menu under the "Addons" menu

Jammerjonn

• Verde Valley Computers
Welcome to GSX!
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2015, 05:47:27 am »
Can the program keys Ctrl+F12 be changed? In FSXSE F12 even with Ctrl takes a snapshot photo and sometimes GSX doesn't open. Thanks
Thanks,
Jon Martinez
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, FSXSE, ATI HD 6800 with 4GB DDR5 Ram, 16 GB system ram, 250 GB SSD, UTLive, REX SkyForce and Worldwide Airports

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2015, 11:18:34 am »
Can the program keys Ctrl+F12 be changed?

It obviously can. Check the first pages of the manual. The "Key Mapping" menu...

In FSXSE F12 even with Ctrl takes a snapshot photo and sometimes GSX doesn't open. Thanks

It's best if you change it in Steam because, FSX already has ITS OWN dedicated screenshot key ( the "V" key ) so, it doesn't make much sense to lose another key for a duplicate function. Just turn off the Steam screenshot feature, so you won't lose a key in FSX.