Author Topic: Welcome to GSX!  (Read 97498 times)

Re: Welcome to GSX!
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2012, 08:44:06 pm »
Got it, installed and loving it..nice1 guys!
Chris Howard

skypara

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2012, 08:50:23 pm »
Outstanding product.
I believe with little polishing it will become one of the "must have" add-ons alongside with Active Sky and Ultimate Traffic...

Thank you FSDT!

Simjockey

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2012, 11:23:16 pm »
Yes, thank you Umberto and FSDT. 

Great product - and I don't even fly the big jets (was flying a Britten-Norman Islander).  It was fun waiting for the bus (sliding doors too!) to appear to bring my passengers to the aircraft, followed by the small baggage train, then the pushback tractor and wingwalker!.  Love the interaction - the airports feel more alive.

Looking forward to any add-ons you have in the works - there was mention of a bush-flying 'module'.

Sim.

marvic

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2012, 02:56:34 am »
Wow, now I got some realism to where I want it........................
Cheers, Marvic.

pchimbolo

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2012, 03:33:14 pm »
Well done FSDreamTeam!   Very well done!   Watching those GSX trailers on your web site month after month really got me interested.   The wait was worth it.  Also looking forward to some of the enhancements that are being discussed around this forum.

grmpyracer

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2012, 03:12:25 am »
how, where, do I download GSX my system

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2012, 08:01:48 am »
On the Products page, it's a free Trial and works for free without limitations on any one of our airports.

R0t0rh34d

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2012, 10:24:07 pm »
Hi I'm new to the forum, great product, I fly for Southwest Virtual and this adds a new level of realism to VA flying.  Great job.

For me there are two things I would like to see:

1).  When you are not using a jetway, using the boarding stairs and bus, I would like to see people boarding and deboarding down the ladder to and from the busses, if possible.

2).  When the fuel truck comes, have a fueler get out of the truck and attach a hose to the wing of the aircraft, when fueling is done, remove the hose get into the truck and leave. 

I don't know if these are possible, but for me, this product is perfect, minus these two things.

Thanks again for a great product.

Bryan

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2012, 11:19:10 pm »
1).  When you are not using a jetway, using the boarding stairs and bus, I would like to see people boarding and deboarding down the ladder to and from the busses, if possible.

The GSX manual has a box in blue, which discuss the "boarding passengers" issue. We are looking into it, it's plain obvious is one of the most requested features, but it's not very easy to do.

Same for the fuel truck hose, it's really an animation that FSX doesn't support very easily. But they said the same about humans loading baggage so, not all hopes are lost...

R0t0rh34d

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2012, 03:53:07 am »
You know I figured that there was a reason those weren't included, with such a great add on, that is what I figured.  Thank you for the quick reply, love the GSX, thanks again.

I'll keep hoping you guys will find a way to do your majic....

Bryan

mike1981

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2012, 08:12:47 pm »
Hello! This product s AMAZING! AES is worse.  ;D Try to make it for AI too!

Mavrick11

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2012, 11:10:30 pm »
We are very happy to welcome you on the GSX board of the forum, the product is designed to constantly evolve and grow with your help too, and we are sure to see lots of interesting discussions here.

For the time being, just go and get it, and try it on one of our airports because, it's entirely FREE TO USE in all our airports!

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum and have a question about FSX/GSX Ground services. I am a DX10 user and would like to know is GSX compatable with DX10? Also I want to thank FSDREAMTEAM for writing add-ons for DX10; please keep the excellent work up!!

Les

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2012, 10:40:52 am »
I am new to this forum and have a question about FSX/GSX Ground services. I am a DX10 user and would like to know is GSX compatable with DX10? Also I want to thank FSDREAMTEAM for writing add-ons for DX10; please keep the excellent work up!!

Yes, it is. Why don't you try it yourself ? The program is free to use at all our airports, and can be tested on a couple of demo airports too.

flo1981

« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2013, 08:16:56 pm »
hello,

is there a free light version of gsx, to replace youpark ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2013, 09:12:23 pm »
is there a free light version of gsx, to replace youpark ?

If with "yourpark" you mean that previous ParkMe, which was only available on our sceneries, they work with GSX without having to purchase GSX.